Karen refuses to wear mask, refuses to leave, resists arrest, gets tazed

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Tase happens at 1:50. Just follow the law and don’t resist arrest and this won’t happen to you right?

They asked her to leave before the cop even came. If you’re not going to wear a mask where it’s required, don’t go there. Cop even first asked her to leave. She refused again. And so he had to arrest her, and then she resisted. Cop had a lot of self control with this Karen.

hmm.
53417374.jpg

Karens gonna Karen. Given today's climate I would say the cops were fair. Remember, this was an incident for not wearing a mask. It wasn't a call regarding a convicted felon doped up to the gills on fentanyl and meth trying to drive into people. I also don't think this women was a baby stabbing sex offender.

Karens gonna Karen. Given today's climate I would say the cops were fair. Remember, this was an incident for not wearing a mask. It wasn't a call regarding a convicted felon doped up to the gills on fentanyl and meth trying to drive into people. I also don't think this women was a baby stabbing sex offender.

Difference is that guy is dead, this woman is still breathing. Yeah I think I would rather be the person living. Also this was not an incident for just not wearing a mask, you conveniently left out the part where she is resisting arrest, you know the part where you guys argue that blacks shouldnt do. You do the crime, you do the time is my motto and this karen was RESISTING arrest.

All she has to do is say she has a medical condition that prevents her from wearing a mask, amd that would pretty much end the arguement. But nooo, she had to get all uppity.

Black cop, white woman, I don't know who I'm supposed to support here but it's obvious the white guy in the ball cap is to blame.

The white guy in the ball cap looks very suspicious to me. Looks too white if you ask me.

Tase happens at 1:50. Just follow the law and don’t resist arrest and this won’t happen to you right?

They asked her to leave before the cop even came. If you’re not going to wear a mask where it’s required, don’t go there. Cop even first asked her to leave. She refused again. And so he had to arrest her, and then she resisted. Cop had a lot of self control with this Karen.

GET.

REKTaren.

Back