Karate used in a street fight.

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@JohnPJones you probably know which style this is.

Obviously the small guy is either taekwondo or just some form of karate. He hit a nice spin back kick. That shit would've made anybody take a knee.

Edit: this is not a jab at karate. I didn't really know that the fat guy ended up on top of him. I just watched part of it and thought john would like it.

Last edited:
Machida lost that one, but by a very close decision.

I gave him rounds 1 and 2 based on effective striking and had him losing round 3 by 10-8, for a 28-28 draw. However, the way the HW Diego Sanchez was moving forward is enough to sway the judges into giving him either round 1 or 2 as well.

Machida lost that one, but by a very close decision.

I gave him rounds 1 and 2 based on effective striking and had him losing round 3 by 10-8, for a 28-28 draw. However, the way the HW Diego Sanchez was moving forward is enough to sway the judges into giving him either round 1 or 2 as well.

I actually thought the small guy would win. But he didn't play it right. He didn't have the cardio. Their were a lot of times when he could hit a spin back kick and just finish it. God damn people do stupid things in the heat of the moment.

LOL why are you running like a woman.

Fat boy was mad that he had to chase him.

Fat guy with the shitty boxing got lucky that Karate Kid tripped on the curb. He should have gone for the takedown from the start.

Fat guy with the shitty boxing got lucky that Karate Kid tripped on the curb. He should have gone for the takedown from the start.

Honestly if he went for a takedown out of nowhere while hes right in front of him, he would've gotten slammed. The karate guy really could've hit a spin back kick a couple of times in their. Especially when the big fat guy was just walking with his hands down out of fatigue.

I watched that fight earlier and considered posting but decided it wasn't thread worthy.

I watched that fight earlier and considered posting but decided it wasn't thread worthy.

Sorry man you missed your chance. Better luck next time. Lol.

I actually wanted to post a street fight from years ago, it was of a small scrawny paki in a state college, knocking out a big black guy who looked athletic and strong with 2 punches. But i can not find that video no more. Idk why.

Lol'd at him being defeated by the curb.

for a big guy those are like the softest punches i've ever seen.

he could punch me in the face repeatedly while i'm watching tv.

Thanks. Because it was a waste of time watching this garbage. Poor performance from TS.

If Fatty McGee were quick enough, he could have grabbed little Asian dude and thrown him under the wheels of that moving truck @ 1:40

A kick to the nuts with the lead leg untelegraphed would've changed the whole fight. A sneaky Kenpo trick you learn from day one.

@JohnPJones you probably know which style this is.

Obviously the small guy is either taekwondo or just some form of karate. He hit a nice spin back kick. That shit would've made anybody take a knee.

Edit: this is not a jab at karate. I didn't really know that the fat guy ended up on top of him. I just watched part of it and thought john would like it.

AAaaaaand Herb Dean calls a stop to the fight.........

Idiots need to stop thinking that every guy who throws a kick knows karate and that everyone who body slams someone knows Judo.

Idiots need to stop thinking that every guy who throws a kick knows karate and that everyone who body slams someone knows Judo.
Yeah that guy watched too many Bruce Lee movies.

Back