Karate Hottie vs Rose Namajunas should be added to UFC on FOX 23: Shevchenko vs. Pena

J

JollyRants

upload_2016-12-21_20-20-25.pngI think this fight should be added to this card. Karate Hottie wants to fight Rose and it makes sense. Heres how the card would look

Valentina Shevchenko vs Julianna Pena

Donald Cerrone vs Jorge Masvidal

Hector Lombard vs Brad Tavares

Andre Arlovski vs Francis Nganou

Rose Namajunas vs Karate Hottie

Very good lucking Fox card there huh ?

Make Cowboy the main event.

Cowboy not the main?? wow, that MMAAA totally cost him

Would be a good addition to an already stacked FOX card.

nah, Pena vs Shevchenko has much more divisional importance. It's almost certainly the next title challenger for the UFC WBW, Possibly determining ronda/nunes next opponent. People will have their eyes on it.

Agreed. Also Rose vs. Waterson makes sense but they are easily two of the most likeable WMMA fighters I think most of us can agree so it sucks they have to fight. I think that should be a five rounder if they do make it also.

nah, Pena vs Shevchenko has much more divisional importance. It's almost certainly the next title challenger for the UFC WBW, Possibly determining ronda/nunes next opponent. People will have their eyes on it.
None of them are as popular as Cerrone right now. But i understand the UFC's WMMA agenda.

None of them are as popular as Cerrone right now. But i understand the UFC's WMMA agenda.
upload_2016-12-20_21-24-34-png.180371
The last women Fox show peaked at 4 million viewers. Smart move by the UFC for building the next challenger of the Women BW thrown.

The last women Fox show peaked at 4 million viewers. Smart move by the UFC for building the next challenger of the Women BW thrown.
You don't think that the Perry, Sage, and Faber fights had something to do with these numbers?

Nah, I wanna see Rose get her redemption against Esparza.

Waterson vs Calderwood maybe?

You don't think that the Perry, Sage, and Faber fights had something to do with these numbers?
I dont know cant speculate on that what i can do is lay out the facts that the last women Fox card main evented by PVZ vs Karate hottie got 4 million. Noone knows who the fuck Sage and Perry are lol. The card peaked at 4 million during the main event 54.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know cant speculate on that what i can do it lay out the facts that the last women Fox card main evented by PVZ vs Karate hottie got 4 million. Noone knows who the fuck Sage and Perry are lol.
Considering how many threads are made each day on Perry and Sage i would think that they are know.

I agree with you ref not knowing who tunes in for which fight, which is eaxactly my point. A card doesn't sell just because of the main event.

Considering how many threads are made each day on Perry and Sage i would think that they are know.

I agree with you ref not knowing who tunes in for which fight, which is eaxactly my point. A card doesn't sell just because of the main event.
54-png.180709
The card peaked at 4 million during the main event. Just because people make threads on Sherdog doesnt mean everyones on sherdog looking at threads.

54-png.180709
The card peaked at 4 million during the main event. Just because people make threads on Sherdog doesnt mean everyones on sherdog looking at threads.
Cool, i didn't know they tracked down to individual events.

Thanks!

It's a title shot fight though. It's a big fight for that division. There were more popular fighters below the main event of UFC 200 as well.

It's a title shot fight though. It's a big fight for that division. There were more popular fighters below the main event of UFC 200 as well.
Yep, as I said part of wmma promotion.

Back