Karate Hottie helps with your 228 hangover

She's preparing for that retirement "Thot Life"...

Making sure all you thirsty bastards still follow her after MMA...

She's preparing for that retirement "Thot Life"...

Making sure all you thirsty bastards still follow her after MMA...

Not sure where you've been. She's been flaunting her assets her entire career.

Not sure where you've been. She's been flaunting her assets her entire career.

I'm well aware of her Thotty beginnings...
13962852600_d0a3750dea_o.gif

She says nothing is softer or more flexible than water. I disagree, what about A vagina?

Sooo wonderfully soft......so flexible.....show me karate hottie.....show me

Thread is Tyrone Woodley level great.

k9d9E4O.gif

Would eat that ass up with some kimchi <{jackyeah}>

Used to be 6.5/10 in her prime ten years ago, nowadays 5/10

Used to be 6.5/10 in her prime ten years ago, nowadays 5/10

She's a proper 9/10 for a mma gym ho though. And she's fairly high level and been so for a very long time.

She's a married mother now though which crosses into the this is somewhat poor behavior territory.

She's an attractive woman but just not my type. She just doesn't do it for me. I think it's because I've banged so many asians that they've lost their lustre. they're low hanging fruit. I want fit blondes with big lips and long tongue.

Being from Liverpool, and the same age as Till, I legit felt like I was standing across from Woodley myself last night. It was disappointing but that’s the visceral nature of the game. Even the gals were sleeping eachother last night.. respect to T wood. It’s hard to imagine how you would approach fighting him successfully. That speed and power is too much when coupled with his ability to control where the fight takes place

You just described GSP with finishing capability. Maybe he will be considered GOAT WW someday

Back