karakhanyan Cut by ACB

Not even this an issue.
Let's say Dean DID stop the fight due to Guillotine sub. OK.
So, Herb, did you believe Georgi or you have seen that by your very own freaking eyes?
giphy.gif

He stopped the fight! His decision! Herb's!

If Georgi was lying, then he "tricked the referee". Not tried. Tricked. And that shows only one thing: the unprofessionalism of Herb.

And according to this "hearing" , Herb believes that Georgi DID trick him.
In this case, the blame is only on Herb. Disqualify yourself from authorities! A fighter can say whatever he wants in the cage

BTW, I still don't understand. Are you Karo Parisyan? Or aren't you?

Exactly —- ref goes off what they see / are responsible for — entire thing is nonsense — you see fighters all the time signaling someone is out or tapping

Kari Parisyan? No bro come on

I’m Arman gambaryan — much more old school

Exactly —- ref goes off what they see / are responsible for — entire thing is nonsense — you see fighters all the time signaling someone is out or tapping

Also fighter can be mistaken! For example, Nagibin could've moved his hand underneath Karakhanyan's body to set it free, and Karakhanyan could've felt it as a tap.
Where is the crime?! BS

Kari Parisyan? No bro come on

I’m Arman gambaryan — much more old school

Серьезно?! Правда? Я ваши бои по эмодину смотрел и отлично помню!

1. Nagbin punched him in the face after the round was over and action had completely stalled

2. Steroid shlemenko had been stirring the pot and causing a lot of fighting back
And forth with the entire Armenian mma community and making nasty racist comments after his mousasi loss (yes , he lost )

3. Fight had nothing to do with Georgi

Funny how you want everyone to be accountable for things they didn’t do / have no responsibility for but yet no mention of the cheater who clearly threw a clearly illegal punch to the face after the bell

Acb clearly cut Georgie because they didn’t want to pay him the bonus $$ — if you
Noticed the entire stadium was completely empty

There is absolutely no rule against verbally instructing referees (believing someone is tapping or out) it’s actually
Quite common

Acb was having him trash talk to gain attention / sales for the fight — the entire audience was almost completely empty

Only 1 fighter broke the rules and cheated
Nagibin never tapped and Georgii new it, regardless I don’t condone throwing the illegal punch but in the heat of the moment givin the circumstances I can’t blame him either, that guillotine was nowhere near even close and he repeatedly told herb he tapped even after they separated, And I blame Herb just as much if not more for what happened he failed at his job.

What are the rules about "telling the referee that you think your opponent has tapped" anyways?

The ACB claim that Georgi has cheated by stating this falsely (again, how is the truthfulness of "thinking" something ascertained anyways?). Is there any rule or precedent that rule in either the ACBs or Georgi's favour here?

Really -- as usual -- Herb Dean shoulders a huge part of the blame. If he had just done his job to a professional level, no-one would be in this mess.
From my understanding no rules exist that say you can’t tell a ref someone tapped or is unconscious, ACB is shady I’m not solely blaming Georgii for what happened, it’s ACB, Georgii succeeding at tricking Herb, And Nagibin letting his anger get the better of him, and Herbs shitty performance, like I said in the beginning it was a Circus.

Hated Georgi ever since he proudly stated he once knocked out a referee in a soccer game. Fuck him.

I'm glad Georgi told his side of the story. I'm not at all surprised ACB acted like that, there's something about them that doesn't smell right.

Back