karakhanyan Cut by ACB

Zach The Maniac

Professional Russian
@Brown
Reaction score
EE9C9D1B-272E-40E7-BB55-3E16590D2914.jpeg Georgii Karakhanyan has been cut by ACB and his win over Nigibin has been changed to a NC, Also Vakhaev was fined 20% of his purse.

What happened?
He was talking pre fight about shoving a bottle up Nagibins Anus, and some other unsportsmanlike post and preflight behavior as well, and during the fight when he applied a guillotine he told herb that Nagibin was unconscious when he was not and the fight was stopped and then Nagibin landed a punch and was disqualified, after the fight Karakhanyans fans started a brawl with Nagibin and his team as they walked to the back. It was a circus.

He was talking pre fight about shoving a bottle up Nagibins Anus, and some other unsportsmanlike post and preflight behavior as well, and during the fight when he applied a guillotine he told herb that Nagibin was unconscious when he was not and the fight was stopped and then Nagibin landed a punch and was disqualified, after the fight Karakhanyans fans started a brawl with Nagibin and his team as they walked to the back. It was a circus.

Sounds like a typical Caucus gathering, not sure why is this blown out of proportion.

Sounds like a typical Caucus gathering, not sure why is this blown out of proportion.
I don’t care about what was said or the brawl but him lying to the Referee when knowing Nagibin was not unconscious is a real piece of shit move IMO, also herb Dean was horrible that night. A NC is justified.
And I could be a Tad bit Biased I’ve met and talked to many of the Storm School fighters and always root for them.

I don’t care about what was said or the brawl but him lying to the Referee when knowing Nagibin was not unconscious is a real piece of shit move IMO

Is there any info on how they managed to prove this? I mean, proving that Georgi "knew" that Nagibin wasn't uncouncious is a rather nebulous subject. Its not like its unheard of that fighters believe their opponents have gone out when they haven't. Did Georgi admit this?

Also, Vakhaev cheats to win and it goes down as "unsportsmanlike conduct" and a 20% fine (and not to mention holding the choke after Herb intervened)? Nice play on word there. "Unsportsmanlike conduct" instead of "cheating piece of shit." ACB handling their own with kid-gloves, not surprising.

Georgie is a real thug asshole for someone who is a vegan.

Last edited:
Dagestani/Chechnyan morality is confusing, although I think they're onto something here.

Vakhaev deserves bigger punishment.
And the result should get overturned.

Before a Georgi hate train starts turning it’s wheels, here is his statement in response to this news. Keep in mind, this guy never seemed to misbehave when with Bellator, to my recollection.

Before a Georgi hate train starts turning it’s wheels, here is his statement in response to this news. Keep in mind, this guy never seemed to misbehave when with Bellator, to my recollection.

Definitively believe George about ACB telling him to keep talking trash. They've allowed pretty much everyone else to do so. So it'll seem queer that they would fire him in particular on account of it. That seems like just a pretext to give additional "reasons" for firing him.

Also, Gitaev belittling him after the fight.:rolleyes:

What are the rules about "telling the referee that you think your opponent has tapped" anyways?

The ACB claim that Georgi has cheated by stating this falsely (again, how is the truthfulness of "thinking" something ascertained anyways?). Is there any rule or precedent that rule in either the ACBs or Georgi's favour here?

Really -- as usual -- Herb Dean shoulders a huge part of the blame. If he had just done his job to a professional level, no-one would be in this mess.

I doubt ONE picks him up after this but that would be pretty cool. Back to Bellator or maybe he signs with PFL for second season

Would be a good pick-up for the PFL seeing as he was the WSOF Featherweight champ in the past.

I think Georgi should get a UFC deal. He wouldn’t be a top guy but he is a good guy to have in the ranks. He’s a test for anybody. Does well vs wrestlers. 29-8 and has never fought for UFC.

PFL would be another good one.

Or even a third Bellator tour wouldn’t hurt since they have some fresh talent at 145 he could face.

1. Nagbin punched him in the face after the round was over and action had completely stalled

2. Steroid shlemenko had been stirring the pot and causing a lot of fighting back
And forth with the entire Armenian mma community and making nasty racist comments after his mousasi loss (yes , he lost )

3. Fight had nothing to do with Georgi

Funny how you want everyone to be accountable for things they didn’t do / have no responsibility for but yet no mention of the cheater who clearly threw a clearly illegal punch to the face after the bell

Acb clearly cut Georgie because they didn’t want to pay him the bonus $$ — if you
Noticed the entire stadium was completely empty

There is absolutely no rule against verbally instructing referees (believing someone is tapping or out) it’s actually
Quite common

Acb was having him trash talk to gain attention / sales for the fight — the entire audience was almost completely empty

Only 1 fighter broke the rules and cheated

Last edited:
What are the rules about "telling the referee that you think your opponent has tapped" anyways?

The ACB claim that Georgi has cheated by stating this falsely (again, how is the truthfulness of "thinking" something ascertained anyways?). Is there any rule or precedent that rule in either the ACBs or Georgi's favour here?

Really -- as usual -- Herb Dean shoulders a huge part of the blame. If he had just done his job to a professional level, no-one would be in this mess.

No such rules against it — it’s quite common — there was 3 seconds left in the round anyways all he said was he felt a tap (timurs
Hands were under/behind him)

Acb just making shit up as they go along

Last edited:
View attachment 476135 Georgii Karakhanyan has been cut by ACB and his win over Nigibin has been changed to a NC, Also Vakhaev was fined 20% of his purse.

So Herbib Deanov participated in this genius "decision"?

"Trying to trick the referee", how nice. I did not know it's even possible.
I thought referee is an official that knows what happens in the cage.

So Herbib Deanov participated in this genius "decision"?

"Trying to trick the referee", how nice. I did not know it's even possible.
I thought referee is an official that knows what happens in the cage.

Exactly — it’s complete nonsense — round was over anyways wouldn’t make a difference

Only reason fight ended was because of the illegal blow

Exactly — it’s complete nonsense — round was over anyways wouldn’t make a difference

Only reason fight ended was because of the illegal blow

Not even this an issue.
Let's say Dean DID stop the fight due to Guillotine sub. OK.
So, Herb, did you believe Georgi or you have seen that by your very own freaking eyes?
giphy.gif

He stopped the fight! His decision! Herb's!

If Georgi was lying, then he "tricked the referee". Not tried. Tricked. And that shows only one thing: the unprofessionalism of Herb.

And according to this "hearing" , Herb believes that Georgi DID trick him.
In this case, the blame is only on Herb. Disqualify yourself from authorities! A fighter can say whatever he wants in the cage

BTW, I still don't understand. Are you Karo Parisyan? Or aren't you?

Back