Kanye West says hes 53 million in debt

LOL the stupidity flows from you you are the one who sounds like they are 14 no one in their right mind would call Kanye best and influential anything or legend LOL. I think you are a troll because your posts about him are blatantly retarded. Its time to put you on ignore I cant take anymore of your moronic posts.
You can think whatever you want of the man and you may not like his music, i completely understand if it's not ur thing. Many consider Kanye not only one of the best rappers of all time but one of the best musical artists of all time. Objectively he is critically and commercially one of the biggest arists of our time. He constantly makes best of lists with multiple albums, and has garnered great praise from other great artists from jay z to Lou reed and many in between. Discredit and hate on the man all you want, but it comes off silly when you start to descredit his body of work and say nobody should consider him one of the best/influential when it's pretty well known he is. Like I said I understand if u subjectively think his music sucks balls, but I'm sure some people feel that way about the Beatles.

Oh and I agree with Pete. He's just trolling the haters and it's working, just look at this thread

Last edited:
The people highest up have the lowest self esteem ... The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... Fits him and his wife pretty well ... Can't remember where i heard it tho

1154.gif

Just cause the music doesn't fit your particular tastes Doesn't mean he's not a legend. One day when you're older than 14 you'll realize that. He is easily considered amongst the best and most influential and creative rappers ever

Yeah I'm in my mid 30's bud. His music sucks and he sucks. People have really shitty taste and I'm not impressed by the fact that he sells. All kinds of truly awful music sells well, so what.

Yeah I'm in my mid 30's bud. His music sucks and he sucks. People have really shitty taste and I'm not impressed by the fact that he sells. All kinds of truly awful music sells well, so what.
That just makes this more sad you're in your mid 30s and still want to say someone has "shitty taste" cause the music isn't for you

That just makes this more sad you're in your mid 30s and still want to say someone has "shitty taste" cause the music isn't for you

Opinions, how do they work? His. Music. Fucking. Sucks. A lot of people have shit taste and a lot of pop music artists sell millions. I'm not impressed and have no problem with saying most popular music is complete garbage. Lol at him being a legend because he sells well. Guess Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are legends too.

Opinions, how do they work? His. Music. Fucking. Sucks. A lot of people have shit taste and a lot of pop music artists sell millions. I'm not impressed and have no problem with saying most popular music is complete garbage. Lol at him being a legend because he sells well. Guess Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are legends too.
No one said hes a legend cause he sells well?

Dude take that superiority complex you have elsewhere. Music is the most subjective art form there is, and its truly sad you're in your mid 30s and feel the need to beat over the head a pointless statement about how you don't like Kanye's music

No one said hes a legend cause he sells well?

Dude take that superiority complex you have elsewhere. Music is the most subjective art form there is, and its truly sad you're in your mid 30s and feel the need to beat over the head a pointless statement about how you don't like Kanye's music

I'm the one with a superiority complex? You're literally telling people they can't think the guys a hack because he's popular. Of course they can, popular opinion doesn't mean anything when it comes to subjective tastes. He's considered a "legend" in a shallow, largely talentless genre. Not everyone finds that impressive.

I'm the one with a superiority complex? You're literally telling people they can't think the guys a hack because he's popular. Of course they can, popular opinion doesn't mean anything when it comes to subjective tastes. He's considered a "legend" in a shallow, largely talentless genre. Not everyone finds that impressive.
What are you even talking about guy? What does popularity have to do with anything lol your just making shit up, I haven't made popularity part of any discussion relating to Kanye

Your opinion means jack shit (even though it already did for other reasons) when you just made it abundantly clear you don't like rap, so why do you feel the need to keep talking about something that pertains to that genre? Just give it up guy. I hope you don't have kids, sheesh

What are you even talking about guy? What does popularity have to do with anything lol your just making shit up, I haven't made popularity part of any discussion relating to Kanye

Your opinion means jack shit (even though it already did for other reasons) when you just made it abundantly clear you don't like rap, so why do you feel the need to keep talking about something that pertains to that genre? Just give it up
guy. I hope you don't have kids, sheesh

"He's a legend" is entirely an argument based on popularity and album sales. Nobody would be calling him that if his shitty music didn't sell. I don't like rap because it's a shit genre. Even fans will tell you you have to go digging to find any rap that's any good because 99% of it is vapid commercial bullshit. Rap has sucked for like two decades now.

"He's a legend" is entirely an argument based on popularity and album sales. Nobody would be calling him that if his shitty music didn't sell. I don't like rap because it's a shit genre. Even fans will tell you you have to go digging to find any rap that's any good because 99% of it is vapid commercial bullshit. Rap has sucked for like two decades now.
lmaoooo!!!!

You have some.....'unique'.....interpretation skills. Didn't know when you call someone a legend you are saying they are popular and have album sales lolll

So he's finally a legitimately wealthy person.Congratulations, Kanye, you did it. You bust that glass ceiling.

You're not really "fuck you" rich until you can personally owe more money than most medium sized companies are worth without filing bankruptcy. That's when you know you're up there in the Madoff bracket of investors.

Only us peons and the wannabe pseudo-rich have to worry about maintaining actual solvency.

lmaoooo!!!!

You have some.....'unique'.....interpretation skills. Didn't know when you call someone a legend you are saying they are popular and have album sales lolll
This is not a new concept. Same thing happens with actors. Look at someone like Clooney. Guy can't act for shit, but he's good looking and his movies do well, so he has a considerable amount of clout.

AC/DC are considered "rock legends" because they've sold well and have a lot of fans, but their music is complete garbage. Same thing with Green Day, completely mediocre band.

This is not a new concept. Same thing happens with actors. Look at someone like Clooney. Guy can't act for shit, but he's good looking and his movies do well, so he has a considerable amount of clout.

AC/DC are considered "rock legends" because they've sold well and have a lot of fans, but their music is complete garbage. Same thing with Green Day, completely mediocre band.
Good lord this is embarrassing.

Hate to break it to you, but how you interpret things (especially when your interpretations are dumb as fuck) doesn't make it fact. You are the only person who hears someone called a legend, somehow interprets that into sales and popularity with no regard for content and when I made ZERO mention of sales or popularity, and cherry on top you think you are in the right for doing so lol. Its comical, but very sad.

George Clooney and acting have NOTHING to do with music. They are not comparable, because they are COMPLETELY different forms of art. You are 30 something years old and this needs explaining to you?

This isn't the 1970s. Welcome to the world with the internet. Death Grips (the band in my avy) are not "popular" in the classical sense of the word, and i'm sure a simpleton like yourself has never heard of them. But are they legends? YES. You search them on the internet and see how much credit their work gets, and thats what counts more in this day and age if you are anything more than a casual fan of music. In the future, people won't look at radio hits from the past, they will look at the most acclaimed albums thanks to the internet

Good lord this is embarrassing.

Hate to break it to you, but how you interpret things (especially when your interpretations are dumb as fuck) doesn't make it fact. You are the only person who hears someone called a legend, somehow interprets that into sales and popularity with no regard for content and when I made ZERO mention of sales or popularity, and cherry on top you think you are in the right for doing so lol. Its comical, but very sad.

George Clooney and acting have NOTHING to do with music. They are not comparable, because they are COMPLETELY different forms of art. You are 30 something years old and this needs explaining to you?

This isn't the 1970s. Welcome to the world with the internet. Death Grips (the band in my avy) are not "popular" in the classical sense of the word, and i'm sure a simpleton like yourself has never heard of them. But are they legends? YES. You search them on the internet and see how much credit their work gets, and thats what counts more in this day and age if you are anything more than a casual fan of music. In the future, people won't look at radio hits from the past, they will look at the most acclaimed albums thanks to the internet

It's an analogy have you never heard of one before? No need to be so goddamn hostile over subjective opinions. These days sales and popularity will indeed often get you critical acclaim as well, so it's not really a stretch at all. Anyway think whatever you like, I'm done talking to you. You're an asshole.

It's an analogy have you never heard of one before? No need to be so goddamn hostile over subjective opinions. These days sales and popularity will indeed often get you critical acclaim as well, so it's not really a stretch at all. Anyway think whatever you like, I'm done talking to you. Your an asshole.
But thats the thing, these are subjective, but you come in here and have to keep hammering over the head that you don't like rap. We get it. Is your opinion of Kanye when you don't like the genre suppose to mean anything? No, it just makes your opinion even more shit lol

And no guy, yet another thing you are wrong about. The most critically acclaimed artists in today's generation are not 'popular' in the classic sense. You won't hear it on the radio.

He said he just trying to use other peoples money to make him some more money. That everyone know when you rich, you use other people money to keep you rich.

Back