Social Kanye having another mental breakdown; posts video of himself urinating on a Grammy award

I'm gonna need Ja Rule and R Kelly's opinions on this

R Kelly definitely approves

xtFcZ.gif

what's mental about this?
I have a meltdown and eat a pizza. Would rather piss on a grammy tbh

He's pissed (pun intended) at Universal and Sony. Said Universal won't quote the price of his Masters for him, since he's a billionaire now and can afford them, I saw something where they just want him to bid on them, which indicates they're not doing well for money and know whatever he thinks they're worth is probably an overstatement.

Posted dozens of screenshots all of his prior and present contracts, pointing out the predatory parts and showing his circumvention of them as well.

Dude is not an idiot, and tbh he's just crazy in his approach but rarely his message. He's an "ideas" guy for sure, just has no idea how to control and articulate himself calmly when he's agitated and the easiest way for him to "Win" is to drag you down to his level of frustration or anger, because he's used to being in that mindstate and he senses peoples nerves and pounces. You see this in all of his arguments/feueds, "Shocking moments", but when you break down what he's saying a lot of the time, it's extremely reasonable. Sure, he could pursue this legally and privately, but the pressure he's putting on his labels at the moment, who probably have a shit ton of debt they're barely hanging on with to give him a fair price and the catalyst is: other artists are going to do the same thing the more he drags this out.

idk if who is in to chess, but I've always thought Magnus Carlsen and Kanye were soul-brothas. Two very aggressive, exciting, almost insanely competitive guys with a strange type of hyper-intelligence, who do everything they can to drag you into discomfort so they can respectfully destroy and dominate you. This sometimes leads to them failing catastrophically as they spin themselves into a tizzy trying to initiate a strike upon which they will counter, and it makes them rub most people the wrong way, no matter how good or right they are.

Why do people enjoy mocking a mentally ill man?
It's fun.

But it has to do with him being basically a self important douche that likes to determine who's real artists and who's not with the whole Taylor Swift/Beyonce incident.

Back