Kang Kyung Ho - "Alex Caceres's opponents have been weak. I can definitely beat him."

I disliked caceres from tuf, but its hard to deny his skill. Plus he's a giant at 135. I expect him to win.

Kang is even a bigger giant at that weight class
Kang is huge. I haven't seen Alex in person, so I don't know who is bigger.

I think Kang will win, but I don't think he is going to walk through Caceres. It should be a good fight.

cant stop The Glow baby
lastdragon8.jpg

[/url]

It's is a exciting match up can't wait. I got Alex Sub in the second

I believe he can beat him.
I was not very impressed with Alex in his last fight.

Alex should win but I expect a war. Bruce leeroy is very good at bw and surprisingly the UFC is bringing him up smart.

its not that Alex isn't good Kang is just that good. Hes a mixture of KZ and DHK.

Caceres is a solid fighter, but I don't think he's a world beater. A strong wrestler with good submissions is probably the recipe to beat him and Kang fits that mold.

Dont care for him much, but Caceres is better than his record looks. Havent seen much at all of Kang, close one to call for me.

Alex should win but I expect a war. Bruce leeroy is very good at bw and surprisingly the UFC is bringing him up smart.

He is incredibly marketable. Why not raise someone like him correctly?

He is incredibly marketable. Why not raise someone like him correctly?

I agree I'm saying that I'm shocked the UFC is bringing him up well. Since usually I feel they rush fighters too much.

I agree I'm saying that I'm shocked the UFC is bringing him up well. Since usually I feel they rush fighters too much.

This I think they have smarten up a lot in regards to this.
To many prospects have been fed to the wolves and lions in the past to the UFC's detriment.

Kang is too strong too athletic for Alex. Kang is like a BW DHK

Back