Kang Kyung Ho - "Alex Caceres's opponents have been weak. I can definitely beat him."

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Kang Kyung Ho INTERVIEW

======================

What he has been doing.

I was just training knowing I would get another opportunity, and another opportunity really came. I am really happy about how things ended up. I have no problems with fighting in Japan, not only is it a short flight I have fought there a couple of times before. But I am training a lot more carefully in lieu of my past injury.

His training.

I am training with a tight schedule because there isn’t much time before the fight. I have already done plenty of weight training. After my injury heals fully I will start training technique and begin sparring. But I still have to be careful until at least the end of this month.

On Alex Caceres.

My opponent is very popular in the UFC and is on a good win streak. That just makes it an even bigger opportunity for me. I already know the training I did to face him before my injury will be a big help. Also my coach actually saw him fight in person so he is making a perfect strategy.

How he will beat Alex Caceres.

Even though Alex Caceres record is good at bantamweight, I can definitely beat him. His opponents have not been very good. I should at least be able to beat Caceres if I want to reach the top of the BW division.

I feel my injury has made me more mature. I can train a bit more relaxed than last time. I will leave a strong impact for the fans and climb up the BW ladder quickly. I will repay everyone who was disappointed by my injury, by winning impressively.

Last edited:
I hope he can back that up, Alex Caceres is no joke.

cant stop The Glow baby
lastdragon8.jpg

yay, glad hes back on another fight card after that injury..
hope he beats the hell outta caceres.

hopefully he can back up his talking, Bruce Leeroy is a tough SOB

The guy looks like a beast on the ground and Leroy has a sick chain submission game. It's going to be fun.

Should be awesome. "Bruce Leroy" is one of my favourite fighters to watch at the moment. Carceses vs Hettes is was of the best fights of 2011 and I see this as a similar fight. High pace back and forth action.

The funny thing is that when Caceres beats him in a close fight his next opponent will question Bruce Leeroy's competition.

These Koreans seem to like to talk a little shit. I don't mind that.

eh,
ROAD FC had like 0 good BWs.
hope KKH proves me wrong tho and wins a dominant yet lackluster decision Team MAD style. always good to see a Korean win.

eh,
ROAD FC had like 0 good BWs.
hope KKH proves me wrong tho and wins a dominant yet lackluster decision Team MAD style. always good to see a Korean win.

Song Min-jong the guy Kang dominated just went 3 hard rounds with Masakatsu Ueda.

BW is actually one of ROAD FC's strongest divisions. the guys just have bad looking records because they've been thrown to the wolves or fought each other(the top Korean BWs).

Kang is the only guy to come out the merry go round by beating all the BWs. hes very very legit, Dong Hyun Kim was literally begging the UFC and Dana to let Kang in the UFC after seeing him spar with other UFC fighters in America.

Also Kang does fight like a Team MAD guy but he is way more aggressive and a finisher.

Back