Kan jag ha kaka!?!

jag måste säga att vårvädret är jävligt nice, men temperaturen svänger rätt rejält här nere.

frost i morse nu sol och varmt.
Lite roligt med folk såg folk igår påbylltade med vantar mössa och vinterjack och andra i shorts.
Ahhhh april!!

Åh VÄLKOMMEN!!!! :D :D Länge sen sist.

Crap did i have another stroke ?

Hva i helvete er det som skjer her? Hvem slapp inn alle disse svenskene?

Language?
A system that consists of the development, acquisition, maintenance and use of complex systems of communication, particularly the human ability to do so. The most highly regarded human language in the world is Norwegian, known for it's intense beauty and merciless precision. That such an incredible language could come out of the linguistic cesspool that is Scandinavia (the Danish and Swedish languages are generally regarded by linguistics professionals as the two worst languages in the world) has mystified many, but experts now agree that it all boils down to the superior intelligence of Norwegian people, especially when compared to the Swedish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language

Lite roligt med folk såg folk igår påbylltade med vantar mössa och vinterjack och andra i shorts.
Ahhhh april!!

Precis, svinkallt imorse. Har lagt undan vinterjackan för länge sen, men yllevantarna fick vara med lol

Tackar tackar!

Ahhhh april!!

I always knew you were WEAK

DaNzdYEWAAAWfWN.jpg

Back