Kameda v Naito - Last 2 Rounds - Japanese Boxing *Video*

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pretty damn lively crowd.
I wish Japanese boxers would get more coverage over here - some pretty damn exciting fighters.

That shit is crazy, I would have DQ blondie for the sec takedown in the last rd. The crowd did seem to like it, most fights I have seen from Japan, the crowd is quiet as hell.

Thanks for the post.

Didn't even know about this fight, was entertaining.

Thanks for the post.

Didn't even know about this fight, was entertaining.

I remember before this fight (as well as before Kameda's brother fought and beat Naito) that some boxing news sites were criticizing american tv networks for not focusing on some of these Japanese boxing match ups.

I haven't seen it, but I heard the fight between Koki Kameda and Naito was just a war.

I remember before this fight (as well as before Kameda's brother fought and beat Naito) that some boxing news sites were criticizing american tv networks for not focusing on some of these Japanese boxing match ups.

I haven't seen it, but I heard the fight between Koki Kameda and Naito was just a war.

I saw it, unfortunately Kameda won fairly comfortably. Naitos face was an absolute mess by the end of the fight.

I saw it, unfortunately Kameda won fairly comfortably. Naitos face was an absolute mess by the end of the fight.

Is the description "war" fitting for the fight?
Is Koki as cocky as his brother?

Thanks for any info.

I wish the networks here would start doing some coverage for these Japanese fights.
Hell, ESPN hosting an event with some of these fighters.

Is the description "war" fitting for the fight?
Is Koki as cocky as his brother?

Thanks for any info.

The whole family are pretty well known to be be arseholes. They all look and act alike. They are famous for never speaking politely which is totally unheard of in Japanese society.
They come from the Nishinari Ku area of Osaka which is considered to be possibly the worst area of Japan, and incidentally about 15 minutes walk from me.

I wouldnt have called the fight a war, as it was too one sided in Kokis favour. It was a fairly hard figh though.
The crowd were split about 50/50 between Koki Kameda and Naito. Although when Daiki fought Naito the whole crowd were against him. The fans were going mental when Naito walkd into the ring, totally out of character for a Japanese crowd.

The whole family are pretty well known to be be arseholes. They all look and act alike. They are famous for never speaking politely which is totally unheard of in Japanese society.
They come from the Nishinari Ku area of Osaka which is considered to be possibly the worst area of Japan, and incidentally about 15 minutes walk from me.

I wouldnt have called the fight a war, as it was too one sided in Kokis favour. It was a fairly hard figh though.
The crowd were split about 50/50 between Koki Kameda and Naito. Although when Daiki fought Naito the whole crowd were against him. The fans were going mental when Naito walkd into the ring, totally out of character for a Japanese crowd.

i remember koki had a pretty easy time with naito.the pong/koki fight was great, i would rate that performance alongside bhops win over pavilk.the japanese really love to hate the kameda family.some of the media coverage of koki's win over naito was gas

The aftermath of the WBC flyweight title bout of Pongsaklek Wonjongkam defeating Koki Kameda last Saturday has become more and more scandalous day after day here in Japan. Kameda

Great info, Nip!

Man, I wish those guys would get exposure over here.

Back