Banned
Reaction score
Takedown Defense:
Woodley= 94%
Usman= 100%

Takedown Accuracy:
Woodley= 42%
Usman= 51%

Looks like this fight will either stay on the feet or be a complete stalemate borefest.

They share a lot of similarities. Woodley is a bit more explosive on the feet while Usman is overall more of a problem!

Note: The Usman stats are taken from a mix of his fights at 30, 50, 70, and 100%

Usman should be required to register as a lethal weapon if he comes into a fight at 40%

It will be a borefest thats why it is co main event to Jon's fight. To make people watch it.

usman will be the most imposing guy woodley has fought yet, and the RDA fight showed he can go 25 minutes and still put on pressure

im picking usman by decision, i think his chin is good enough to hold up until woodley gasses. i dont like either guy tho, so i wont be mad if woodley blasts him in the 1st few rounds.

Looks like this fight will either stay on the feet or be a complete stalemate borefest.
I'm betting on stalemate borefest.

Always remember that Usman gave us the "30%" joke and Woodley holds the record for the least amount of punches thrown in a 5 round fight.

Def wont be a borefest. Gonna be a pressure vs counter fight for sure

Woodley is more complete than Usman. Dana is not going to get his wish*...

* most likely.

This is going to look like Lewis vs Ngannou... both gonna be super safe and unwilling to comit. Usman will fake a takedown, woodley will back up, usman will jab at air and woodley will respond with a low kick way out of range to land, then they’ll go back to pacing x 5 rounds.

Takedown Defense:
Woodley= 94%
Usman= 100%

Takedown Accuracy:
Woodley= 42%
Usman= 51%

They share a lot of similarities. Woodley is a bit more explosive on the feet while Usman is overall more of a problem!

Note: The Usman stats are taken from a mix of his fights at 30, 50, 70, and 100%

Let's go ahead and underline the stalemate borefest. Last non-striker pure wrestler or grappler Tyquil fought in Maia broke records of lameness. Feeding Tyron an unskilled Till was the best thing that could have happened to his career. Hopefully, Unkie Dana sits down with Tyron and lets him know if he wants to make any moves up to other divisions in his company he better finish Usman and Colby. So the polar opposite of what he did with Maia essentially.

Woodley should win this easily, better striker by far, and better on the ground.

I'm betting on stalemate borefest.

Always remember that Usman gave us the "30%" joke and Woodley holds the record for the least amount of punches thrown in a 5 round fight.

False Maia holds that record,he threw the least amount in their fight despite Woodley having a torn shoulder.

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/30553d630491094a

If this fight turns out to be like Hendricks- Lawler 2 or Rampage-Hendo it will be a significant step up in entertainment. I just don't want it to be like Wodley-Thompson/Maia

Woodley is a much better striker than Usman

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Woodley has a high fight IQ and has power but Usman has better kicks and more diverse striking. Woodley's striking is overrated. Usman beats him via decision.

Back