Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal - How this fight will play out?

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do you see this fight?

Who do you think will win?

Jorge Masvidal vs. Kamaru Usman -

Christianity vs. Islam
Cuba vs. Nigeria
Latin America vs. Africa
Striking vs. Grappling
American Top Team vs. Blackzilians

Last edited:
Masvidal might do better than Colby in the first round but as the match goes on it will be hard for him to be competitive with Usman. Usman will just outwork him with a mix of wrestling and striking.

Hopefully usman cant get masvidal down. Masvidal pieces him up on the feet. 3rd tko.

If i had to bet? A wrestle box clinic by usman win by decision.

I see it as two fighters fighting. I don't see it as a opportunity to troll.

First off, you’ve got one of the P4P best avatars on the forum.

Second, Masvidal wins by KO R2 0:07 (flying knee)

I feel it might look like the Maia fight for Masvidal.

He better work on his TDD.

An incredibly boring 50-45 or 49-46 with Usman staying just busy enough on the ground to not get stood up by the ref.

But you never know - I'm expecting some ref fuckery via UFC fixing. They really want Jorge to win this fight so they can set up Conor vs Jorge for the WW strap to get Colin a 3rd belt.

Usman grapplefucks Masvidal to a boring decision. People start talking shit to both Usman being boring and Masvidal being overrated, and we get back to normal days.

Kamaru will light him up like a xmass tree. 0 wresslin needed. The takedown threat will mess with Masvidal’s head.

Kamaru is going to finish Masvidal in the championship rounds by GnP or Sub.

Either Marty by boring wrestlefuck or Jorge via shadow realmed...hoping for the latter

With punches and kicks and wrestling.
I feel like we might see some knees, elbows and submission grappling as well but that’s just my opinion, an accidental eye poke or clash of heads isn’t entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Last edited:
How do you see this fight?

Who do you think will win?

Jorge Masvidal vs. Kamaru Usman -

Christianity vs. Islam
Cuba vs. Nigeria
South America vs. Africa
Striking vs. Grappling
American Top Team vs. Blackzilians
Cuba is not located in South America...

Jorge will lose the same way he was supposed to lose against Askren

Hopefully usman cant get masvidal down. Masvidal pieces him up on the feet. 3rd tko.

If i had to bet? A wrestle box clinic by usman win by decision.

mas has proven to be difficult to take down. maia had a difficult time with him..and I think he's going to prepare well for usman's wrestling...I'd love to see mas win this...usman is usually good at getting guys down, but not so good at keeping them down...I think if mas can get back up and stay on his feet long enough, he might put usman out. usman does get hit alot...and mas hits far harder than covington does.

Back