News Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns Title Fight Verbally Agreed For UFC Event on Feb. 13th

Will watch. I'm a fan of Usman. Hope he kicks Colby's ass yet again in a rematch after that.

Colby gets the winner or do Colby and Jorge and give the shot to leon if he beats khamzat

Feels like Gilbert been waiting forever. Hope nothing happens now.

Leon/Khamzat winner gets the winner here?
The only way the Kham/Leon winner doesn't face the Burns/Usman winner is possibly if the Colby/Mas fight actually occurs early 2021 and the winner from that could leapfrog.

Gilbert presents a combination of grappling acumen and heavy hands that no one else in the division does. He might not have the wrestling Usman does but he has serious skills on the ground, don’t count him out. This is probably Usman’s biggest threat at 170

I'm hoping Gilbert has an answer to Usman's cage wrestling due to the sheer amount of rounds he's put in with Kamaru, but I'm not counting on it.

Watch him just pull guard or roll for a leg any time he feels the wall and stall coming his way

About time took forever, guessing Masvidal and Colby will be more willing to sign now that the title fight is locked in. If thay fight doesnt happen it’s definitely Masvidal that avoids it because Colby 100% wants that fight

I dont see anybody beating Uzzzman without threatening him with takedowns.

Feels like Gilbert been waiting forever. Hope nothing happens now.

Leon/Khamzat winner gets the winner here?

This. I believe we will see Khamzat sitting cage side watching this fight in Feb 13th

And I forgot to add he may even enter the octagon after the bell and give interview inside the octagon a ''CALL OUT''

The Interviewer will be DC... No No! DC will call him from the cage side telling him to enter the octagon.

khamzat-chimaev.jpg

The interview begins with bro! ''Brudda I will smesh everybrudda'' and then ends with '' Brudda I call out the winner lets go Rock N Roll''

I dont see anybody beating Uzzzman without threatening him with takedowns.
Friendly rebuttal: does Marty want to take Burns down?

Finally

Kamarudeen should keep himself more active.
Apparently he has bad knees. I'm not a fan, but he has been consistent about this. He wasn't very active before he was Champ either.

Back