News Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns Title Fight Verbally Agreed For UFC Event on Feb. 13th

Usman train continues.

Gilbert has looked impressive at WW. His grappling and BJJ could very well be a deciding factor, plus he packs a punch. That being said I still favor Usman but this is a tough matchup for him. An aggressive striker with power who can go five rounds with high output and is dangerous on the ground.

Excited for this one. Burns is legit.

Meh. I'd rather see Usman vs Colby again, since he hates him enough to want to just stand and bang

Reactions: G10
If Gilbert can't stop Usman from out muscling him and holding him against the Cage than GOD help us lol.

In all seriousness I favor Burns to win the majority of the Striking exchanges, he seems more explosive and better, but I think Usman's gonna do the same thing he did to Masvidal because he does NOT want to go to the ground with Burns, and I don't think he out strikes Burns either, not early anyway.

Kamaru's transitioning over to the fighting once a year schedule that Khabib was successful with.

Gunnar isn’t the most physically imposing fighter and he gave Burns trouble against the cage... Usman makes his living there.

Easy dub for Ooosman.

<mma4>

Damn, we gotta wait 3 more months now? Khamzat will probably fight like 5 more times by then. Hoping Burns pulls off the upset..

tenor.gif

shutup and fight already you wheelbarrow lollipops, feels like this fight has been in the making for years.

Back