Kamaru Usman TKO Colby Covington GIFS

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
SandyMassiveKite-size_restricted.gif
HiddenThirstyJohndory-size_restricted.gif
WarmGiftedHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif

Seeing all the alt right racist incels take an L is what makes this fight great. Seriously respect to both fighters, Colby is a good guy, and I hope to see him comeback from an L.

This. What a great night. Colby's racist mouth got unhinged by Usman's right hand. I hope Trump's sons were there to watch that brutalization first hand? His incel fans sure were.

That's so satisfying. Shame the ref didn't let Usman beat him for another minute or so

Don't forget that Colby broke his jaw in the 1st!

Last edited:
I haven't seen the fight and am basing my opinion only on the gifs, but that's a weak ass stoppage.

Pin this shit. Seeing this Trump snowflake eat those Nigerian hammers of death is hilarious! Looks like Quitington will be drinking through a straw for weeks! Sad!

It will be hilarious if Usman tests positive for EPO.

Lol look at that snowflake panic wrestling while the superior Nigerian is dominating him. savage!!

Funny thing is before the fight, Colby laughed at the idea of Usman KOing him.

Who's laughing now?

<36>

Thanks Kaz! Hope you can add one of murderous shot to the jaw earlier in the fight. That shit was so nice.

edit: never mind. Sky posted it.

Volk becoming Champ and Usman TKOing Colby
it has been a good event for me .
Thanks for the gif's Kaz <RomeroSalute>

Thats a terrible stoppage. They didn't want Colby winning the fight on points with a broken jaw. Thats what was about to happen.

I haven't seen the fight and am basing my opinion only on the gifs, but that's a weak ass stoppage.

With the good angle you'll see that Colby turtled and wasn't defending anymore.

Funny thing is before the fight, Colby laughed at the idea of Usman KOing him.

Who's laughing now?

<36>
I thought the same thing lol.

As soon as it happened I said, "Kinda funny Colby said this would never happen."

Back