News Kamaru Usman shuts down talk of fighting Khabib!

So having a laugh about rustled people in this forum with my friends is pathetic now?

Only someone who has no friends wouldnt get it and say something like this
LMAO..

Only someone who doesn't talk with his mates about his activities rustling anonymous people on a karate forum..

:D

When two elite MMA wrestlers fight, the one with a clear size/strength advantage almost always wins. This has been true since Coleman and Frye fought back in the 90s. Usman could fight at MW just as easily as Khabib could fight at WW. There's at least a 15-20 pound natural weight difference which is huge. Unless Khabib had massive 1-punch KO power (he doesn't) or a big edge in striking (like Cain did vs. Brock...and again, Khabib doesn't) he has very little chance.

Your replies are fucking retarded dude

What kind of effort do you need to put into that?

{<jordan}
Lol enough that you've dedicated 10 minutes per post to some dude on you'll never meet in real life.
<36>

You would rather discuss the shape of khabibs dick?
giphy.gif

When you have to resort to this sort of juvenile nonsense.. you should really call it a day, bud..

Lol enough that you've dedicated 10 minutes per post to some dude on you'll never meet in real life.
<36>
Except i dont.

You wanted to take your whole day appart yesterday to dedicate yourself to feuding with me here.

Again, putting out lies that are exactly what you do. Not me.

Show me a single picture of Khabib making his opponents look like midgets, on the contrary he himself has looked skinny and malnourished vs Tibau and Abel. Khabib is an average sized LW at best. Failing multiple weight cuts due to being unprofessional doesn't change that.

View attachment 718683

In 98% of Jones fights he's the giant towering over the midgets he's been feasting on.

View attachment 718685

Of course don't let facts and in cage images get in the way of your hatred though.
So height is What determins the weightclass you belong to?

giphy.gif

When your resorting to this sort of juvenile nonsense.. you should really call it a day, bud..

Im just telling truths here.

You talk about a circle jerk, yet you came in here out of nowhere to gang up on me when i never even mentioned you.

If thats not who was actually gotten to, i dont know what is

<BC1>

This is literally all you two do. Project yourselves on me.

Except i dont.

You wanted to take your whole day appart yesterday to dedicate yourself to feuding with me here.

Again, putting out lies that are exactly what you do. Not me.
Lol I tried to give you an out and you refused.

And I can make posts this length with zero effort in-between work.

You have to stop what you're doing to write multiple paragraphs and search for gifs.

You try too hard

giphy.gif

When you have to resort to this sort of juvenile nonsense.. you should really call it a day, bud..

He's so easily gotten two. He'll keep on convos with both of us for the next week lol.

Not that I mind. This shit is funny

Usman is crazy. Khabib is one of the biggest paydays possible for him, and is a fantastic legacy fight.
Nobody gives a shit about khabib if he is not fighting Conor. Ferguson fight is very hyped under the hardcores, but casuals don't care.

Lol I tried to give you an out and you refused.

And I can make posts this length with zero effort in-between work.

You have to stop what you're doing to write multiple paragraphs and search for gifs.

You try too hard
You literally were responding to me sentence by sentence just a couple posts ago.

Stop projecting.

Maybe using gifs is something hard for you. Not for me. But from our conversations, it sounds like you have a disability, so its understandable.

Show me a single picture of Khabib making his opponents look like midgets, on the contrary he himself has looked skinny and malnourished vs Tibau and Abel. Khabib is an average sized LW at best. Failing multiple weight cuts due to being unprofessional doesn't change that.

View attachment 718683

In 98% of Jones fights he's the giant towering over the midgets he's been feasting on.

View attachment 718685

Of course don't let facts and in cage images get in the way of your hatred though.
Imagine spending time on silly things like this and calling someone names as an grown adult. Pathetic.

Im just telling truths here.

You talk about a circle jerk, yet you came in here out of nowhere to gang up on me when i never even mentioned you.

If thats not who was actually gotten to, i dont know what is

<BC1>

This is literally all you two do. Project yourselves on me.
I came out of nowhere to read a thread which had been bumped.. noticed you having your usual argument with someone and subsequently replied..
I'm replying to you, so I don't particularly understand how that is a circlejerk.

You spend way too much in Khabib threads for a lad who supposedly despises the guy.

He's so easily gotten two. He'll keep on convos with both of us for the next week lol.

Not that I mind. This shit is funny
Oh wait?

I thought that talking about this shit with other people was sad and pathetic. Its literally what was said two posts ago. And then you two start sucking each others cocks.

Again, you two projecting.

Its so fucking sad

I came out of nowhere to read a thread which had been bumped.. noticed you having your usual argument with someone and subsequently replied..

You spend way too much in Khabib threads for a lad who supposedly despises the guy.
Except this is not about khabib at all.

Its about Usman

{<jordan}

Guess you ran out things that make sense to say too

Read the title, again.. slowly.
So what?

My criticisms on this thread were exclusive about usman.

I didnt say anything bad about khabib at all.
Yet, you khabib fuckboys get deeply butthurt from all the damage ive done in other threads and come in here with bloodshot eyes

Read my messages again.... slowly

Back