News Kamaru Usman shuts down talk of fighting Khabib!

He's the same size as Colby
actually he is shorter, however Al Iaquinta, Tony Ferguson and Barboza are all supposedly the same size as Colby...they should move straight away to WW as well then huh?

actually he is shorter, however Al Iaquinta, Tony Ferguson and Barboza are all supposedly the same size as Colby...they should move straight away to WW as well then huh?

I dunno, I mean it's called weight classes, so I'm trying to figure out what height has to do with it.

You have guys in the same weight class with height discrepencies of like 1/2 a foot, meaning the height difference between Colby and Khabib isnt relevant.

They both have the same walk around weight you goof.

Prolly. Disagree about the cardio but everything else is true. If size were equal, that'd be a hell of a fight.

4L207ir.jpg

You expected me to teleport all the cash money i had to deposit? I dont expect a broke ass like yourself to understand these things, so dont worry about it.

The reality is, we dance when i say dance. Im the A side here.
But im back, so dance for me boy.

{<Mcgoat}

Daddy's home now. Did you have anything else you wanted to say?

Live footage of GreatSaintGuillotine when i had to leave:
giphy.gif

4L207ir.jpg

You expected me to teleport all the cash money i had to deposit? I dont expect a broke ass like yourself to understand these things, so dont worry about it.

The reality is, we dance when i say dance. Im the A side here.
But im back, so dance for me boy.

{<Mcgoat}

Daddy's home now. Did you have anything else you wanted to say?

Live footage of GreatSaintGuillotine when i had to leave:
giphy.gif
Took a whole day for you to go to the bank? Riiight. Glad you're back from your little crying session

Very smart duck Marty, very smart.

I think it would be an easy win for Usman.

Stylistically I don't see what Khabib can do against a much bigger, much stronger dominant wrestler.
Is Khabib going to outstrike him?

Took a whole day for you to go to the bank? Riiight. Glad you're back from your little crying session

You are not in my head so that i would dedicate my entire day to owning you multiple times as ive been doing since you first ever quoted me.

But apparently you are happy to dedicate your entire existance to feuding with me on sherdog since you expect others would do the same.
Its crazy how dedicated you are to me. The thing you see only on deeply hurt people like cheated ex girlfriends and similar.

The amount of times you have showed how much i've hurt you by now has got to be a new record.

Congratulations, you are my biggest rustle accomplishment on sherdog and i've pissed off a whole lotta people.

"Having two belts in Nigeria"

Neither guy lives there. Both of their families abandoned that country

That’s fine. They can still be proud of where they are from. Their county isn’t perfect but they don’t have control over that.
Their family is deeply connected to Nigeria.
Italian and Irish Americans imo are usually the ones who pretend like they are from there but no one in their family does anything Irish it Italian other than American influenced behaviors and ideas

You are not in my head so that i would dedicate my entire day to owning you multiple times as ive been doing since you first ever quoted me.

But apparently you are happy to dedicate your entire existance to feuding with me on sherdog since you expect others would do the same.
Its crazy how dedicated you are to me. The thing you see only on deeply hurt people like cheated ex girlfriends and similar.

The amount of times you have showed how much i've hurt you by now has got to be a new record.

Congratulations, you are my biggest rustle accomplishment on sherdog and i've pissed off a whole lotta people.
You post a novel evey time you reply to me. You put in so much effort to put on this front that you're in control and calm but it is clear to everyone that you're just another emotional troll.

You're so dedicated to prove your point that you returned a day later with a bag full of excuses as to why you had to come crawling back.

Keep up the act. It's easier live a fantasy than reality for the weak of will.

Last edited:
@Verace rustle accomplishment on Sherdog ?

tenor.gif

Maybe rethink that a bit.. dedicating significant amounts of your time to trolling a single fanbase and then regarding that trolling as accomplishments isn't exactly healthy..

:D

You post a novel evey time you reply to me. You put in so much effort to put on this front that you're bin control and calm but it is clear to everyone that you're just another emotional troll.

You're so dedicated to prove your point that you returned a day later with a bag full of excuses as to why you had to come crawling back.

Keep up the act. It's easier live a fantasy than reality for the week of will.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the most delusional post i have ever read on sherdog.

Its a summary of literaly everything you do.

Your whole modus operandi is putting out completely false statements that you have absolutely no proof of or make any sense to avoid curling into a ball and crying. Stuff like "you are broke". "You are typing from prison"

LOL yeah buddy, im incarcerated right now

<36>

Then you come here and accuse me of doing so. Which psychologically only tells me that you think these are bad things, but as a matter of fact its you the one whos doing so. So you shoot yourself in your foot with every post.

I came back because i said i would and not give you a false sense of victory. Plus the hilarious content you provide.
I've owned you in literally every post ive made, but you seem to think having the last word, or saying things that are not true and you cant prove out loud is a "win".
Its like a 14 years old highschool girls tactic.

Just so you know... we have a running private chat going on, and people are laughing the shit out of you. So, to post shit like "but it is clear to everyone" is just proof of another ridiculous attempt to convince yourself of things that arent real and make no sense.
Like i said in the beginning, your modus operandi on literally every message:

"I have nothing to say. Not even a hint of anything smart to come back with, so im going to spew some retarded bullshit to make myself feel better"

Truly a sigh to behold

@Verace rustle accomplishment on Sherdog ?

tenor.gif

Maybe rethink that a bit.. dedicating significant amounts of your time to trolling a single fanbase and then regarding that trolling as accomplishments isn't exactly healthy..

:D
Like you do with conor and jones?

Stay in your lane

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the most delusional post i have ever read on sherdog.

Its a summary of literaly everything you do.

Your whole modus operandi is putting out completely false statements that you have absolutely no proof of or make any sense to avoid curling into a ball and crying. Stuff like "you are broke". "You are typing from prison"

LOL yeah buddy, im incarcerated right now

<36>

Then you come here and accuse me of doing so. Which psychologically only says that you think these are bad things, but as a matter of fact its you the one whos doing so. So you shoot yourself in your foot with every post.

I came back because i said i would and not give you a false sense of victory. Plus the hilarious content you provide.
I've owned you in literally every post ive made, but you seem to think having the last word, or saying things that are not true and you cant prove out loud is a "win".
Its like a 14 years old highschool girls tactic.

Just so you know... we have a running private chat going on, and people are laughing the shit out of you. So, to post shit like "but it is clear to everyone" is just proof of another ridiculous attempt to convince yourself of things that arent real and make no sense.
Like i said in the beginning, your modus operandi on literally every message:

"I have nothing to say. Not even a hint of anything smart to come back with, so im going to spew some retarded bullshit to make myself feel better"

Truly a sigh to behold
All that effort. All that delusion.

You're obsessed with me. I'm flattered really.

Like you do with conor and jones?

Stay in your lane
Well.. reading your post previous to this, I sure as hell don't engage in a private chat dedicated to trolling the bathtub gang or any other fanbase.. my criticisms are out in the open and based in objective fact.

I mean how pathetic can you get, the very definition of a circlejerk..

{<jordan}

Are you the attack dog or some shit.

Well.. reading your post previous to this, I sure as hell don't engage in a private chat dedicated to trolling the bathtub gang or any other fanbase.. my criticisms are out in the open.

I mean how pathetic can you get, the very definition of a circlejerk..

{<jordan}

Are you the attack dog or some shit.
So having a laugh about rustled people in this forum with my friends is pathetic now?

Only someone who has no friends wouldnt get it and say something like this

Its not a dedicated private chat to trolling khabibs fanbase lol

What effort?

This shit is a piece of cake.

You are the easiest person i ever had to tear apart in here
I've been chilling here replying with minimal effort. You're taken tens of minutes per reply. You're trying too hard.

Back