News Kamaru Usman shuts down talk of fighting Khabib!

Says the guy who posted a video, then pretended he wouldnt go and look for a picture, couldnt resist, had to look up and come back to post it.
I stumbled upon the pic on accident lol. Thought you'd like to see it.

Clearly, proving me "wrong" (which isnt even a thing since i said from the beggining that there was some kind of relation there) is much more important to you than all this is to me.
Aside from the fact that you said on multiple occasions before this that they weren't friends... but whatever. I'm not the one making a big deal about 2 fighters being friends. I posted facts and you and some other Khabib haters got up in your feelings.

Yet, it took you, one of his biggest nuthuggers, who masturbates to khabib before going to bed every night, a full day to find it. Then came back and acted passive agressively about it.

Dude... im so deep in your head its not even funny.
Fucking lol. Dude you're on an MMA forum. Stop getting so invested in this shit. You'll enjoy yourself more.

I come on here to post about fighters I like, keep up with news, and fuck with people like you. Clearly it's working well for me.

Out of all the bathtub afictionados i have rustled in this forum you are at least top 3 right now.

Its so rewarding... lol
You post on more Khabib threads than I do and you hate the guy. You're in the bathtub too pal. Don't be so ashamed. We don't judge.

I stumbled upon the pic on accident lol. Thought you'd like to see it.

Aside from the fact that you said on multiple occasions before this that they weren't friends... but whatever. I'm not the one making a big deal about 2 fighters being friends. I posted facts and you and some other Khabib haters got up in your feelings.

Fucking lol. Dude you're on an MMA forum. Stop getting so invested in this shit. You'll enjoy yourself more.

I come on here to post about fighters I like, keep up with news, and fuck with people like you. Clearly it's working well for me.

You post on more Khabib threads than I do and you hate the guy. You're in the bathtub too pal. Don't be so ashamed. We don't judge.

Tell youself whatever you need to.

I have literally never quoted you a single time in this forum except to reply when YOU quote me. Which is all the time. In literally every thread i post anything Khabib related you come in to defend your lover's honor. You are like a stalker at this point. My biggest fan.

<BC1>

But sure... its you who are "fucking with people like me" <{Heymansnicker}>

Tell youself whatever you need to.

I have literally never quoted you a single time in this forum except to reply when YOU quote me. Which is all the time. In literally every thread i post anything Khabib related you come in to defend your lover's honor. You are like a stalker at this point. My biggest fan.

<BC1>

But sure... its you who are "fucking with people like me" <{Heymansnicker}>
Can't fuck with you if I don't quote you. It's fun to prompt you and make you get emotional.
<Fedor23>

But whatever. See you in the next Khabib thread. I know you can't resist yourself.

Can't fuck with you if I don't quote you.
Ask yourself the reason why you wanna "fuck with me"

If its not the fact i touched you very deep and now you are forever chasing a come back i dont know what it is.

But sure... keep spewing that bs like you are a mastermind troll. Not just another rustle i left along the way that keeps persuing me everywhere i go now

Like you said, see you in the next Khabib thread. I know you can't resist yourself.

Ask yourself the reason why you wanna "fuck with me"
Because it is funny.

If its not the fact i touched you very deep and now you are forever chasing a come back i dont know what it is.
Nah, It's because it's funny.

But sure... keep spewing that bs like you are a mastermind troll. Not just another rustle i left along the way that keeps persuing me everywhere i go now
Pro tip, if you have to talk yourself up this much then you aren't doing a very good job. Be less emotionally invested. It makes people angrier. You care too much and it shows. Separate yourself from this stuff and you'll see better results.

Just some professional criticism.

Like you said, see you in the next Khabib thread. I know you can't resist yourself.
I'm a Khabib fan. Of course I'll post on Khabib threads. Whats your excuse?

Later kiddo, I look forward to your next emotional breakdown.

Because it is funny.

Nah, It's because it's funny.

Pro tip, if you have to talk yourself up this much then you aren't doing a very good job. Be less emotionally invested. It makes people angrier. You care too much and it shows. Separate yourself from this stuff and you'll see better results.

Just some professional criticism.

I'm a Khabib fan. Of course I'll post on Khabib threads. Whats your excuse?

Later kiddo, I look forward to your next emotional breakdown.
"Be less emotionally invested."

Says the guy who breaks apart sentence by sentence each one of my messages and has to end his post with "kiddo"

cRD0W4Y.jpg

Last edited:
They are all Ali's children my son
Khabib says he will fight Gaethje. Cody and Edgar have said in the past that they would like to fight one another. Etc etc..

Conor's last 5 fights in MMA have been against Cerrone, Khabib, Alvarez and Nate x2. Why didn't you include his last 5 fights in your stats, is it because he was the smaller man in 4 of those fights?
Height does not always mean one is "smaller". Reality is McGregor is bigger the Cerrone, similar weight as Nate, similar size as Khabib and bigger then Alvarez. Khabib is similar size as McGregor, similar size as Dustin, bigger then Al, smaller then Johnson.

Khabib knows he'd get killed.
Same can be said about Jones.

The difference is that Jones has pretty much ran through the LHW division and has talked about moving up forever.

Khabib on the other hand has always been clear about wanting to stay at LW. And there are still lots of opponents for him in that division.

So I don't see any reason for Khabib to move up.

So is Justin and yet Khabib has named Justin as a rightful contender after Tony if he doesn't get a GSP fight.

Aside from the fact, Khabib wants to remain the LW Champion, which is better for his legacy ...

When speaking of his manager's decisions, Ali knows that Justin Gaethje is basically a dud, a front runner, too slow and stupid to be a worthy champion at LW ... whereas Khabib may well be the greatest LW of all time.

Kamaru and Khabib are both legendary champions for Ali, peerless in their divisions.

Ali is willing to sacrifice the non-champion, Justin Gaethje, but he is not willing to sacrifice either of his two great, division-leading champions, Usman or Nurmagomedov,

"Be less emotionally invested."

Says the guy who breaks apart sentence by sentence each one of my messages and has to end his post with "kiddo"

cRD0W4Y.jpg
Christ, you're still responding? I told you kid, be less invested. It'll make your gimmick believable.

Usuman knows khabib owns him in wrestling

Christ, you're still responding? I told you kid, be less invested. It'll make your gimmick believable.
Wait... you have a problem with it now?

I thought you just said 2 messages ago you though it was funny and quoted me nonstop because you WANTED to incite replies out of me. Now you are having a problem with it?

giphy.gif

Great mastermind of a troll you are arent you?!

Guess it isnt so nice when i broke down what you couldnt even understand about yourself and had to deal with it.

Dont start something if you cant finish "kiddo".

Wait... you have a problem with it now?

I thought you just said 2 messages ago you though it was funny and quoted me nonstop because you WANTED to incite replies out of me. Now you are having a problem with it?

giphy.gif

Great mastermind of a troll you are arent you?!

Guess it isnt so nice when i broke down what you couldnt even understand about yourself and had to deal with it.

Dont start something if you cant finish "kiddo".
Imagine going around talking about being in people's heads and then posting your obsessive mental breakdowns.

Take a look at what you're posting. You're proving me point. Emotional. Obsessive. Childish. And just sad. But Funny none the less.

So, since you're so desperate for my attention, despite me giving you a clear out, I will gladly let you entertain me some more. Come on Kiddo, lets play.

images

Hilarious that you tried to pretend you were giving me an out instead of trying to take one, but it took me only one message and i brought you back in. Line hook and sinker

{<jordan}
You literally begged me to come back lol. Sad obsessive child.

Back