News Kamaru Usman shuts down talk of fighting Khabib!

I have tried to search for a single picture of Khabib with Usman without any success.
I can find picture of Khabib hugging conor in a second, yet, im yet to see these two together.

Im not sure where all this brotherhood comes from.

Im not saying there isnt something there, but for someone who says "thats my brother" its kind of wierd
Sounds a lot like he is forcing friendship level here in order to quack

EDIT: guy above me talks about mindless hatred but pulled up a list of spreadsheets hating on jones that clearly took a lot of effort to put together in less than a minute

<JagsKiddingMe>
they're both muslim, and both managed under Ali, who is also a muslim. I think that is why they don't want to fight each other.

Weird they don't look like brothers. Who knew.

Video footage of them together on AOF's channel and them face timing each other. Also Usman was there for 242 Abu Dhabi.

Got one for your man crush midget hunter too.

View attachment 718689

Khabibs chart is up to date right to his next fight but you seem to think "Conrat's" career finished when he won the Featherweight title.

Are you doing stats here are you playing with smoke and mirrors to support your man crush.

He has a muslim name, plus before entering the octagon he does the same praying gesture as Khabib did..
His father is muslim, his mother is christian.
he takes over his mother.

look up his tweets, in one of them he admits he's christian

Too bad. Since Khabib is slightly larger than GSP, I'd love to see Khabib further GSPs legacy by getting smashed at ww.
And a little loss of respect for Usman. Respecting Khabib means you respect how he treats women.

Khabib has never entertained the thought of moving up, unlike Jones who teases it in a lot of interviews.

He's fought 10 times at Welterweight in the past.

"Having two belts in Nigeria"

Neither guy lives there. Both of their families abandoned that country

Nigeria is quite wealthy, so its not like they are abandoning a shit tip. It's just easier to live and train in the same country you work in. It's logistics.

since it's such a big deal to you.
Says the guy who posted a video, then pretended he wouldnt go and look for a picture, couldnt resist, had to look up and come back to post it.

Clearly, proving me "wrong" (which isnt even a thing since i said from the beggining that there was some kind of relation there) is much more important to you than all this is to me.

Yet, it took you, one of his biggest nuthuggers, who masturbates to khabib before going to bed every night, a full day to find it. Then came back and acted passive agressively about it.

Dude... im so deep in your head its not even funny.
Out of all the bathtub afictionados i have rustled in this forum you are at least top 3 right now.

Its so rewarding... lol

Last edited:
Show me a single picture of Khabib making his opponents look like midgets, on the contrary he himself has looked skinny and malnourished vs Tibau and Abel. Khabib is an average sized LW at best. Failing multiple weight cuts due to being unprofessional doesn't change that.

View attachment 718683

In 98% of Jones fights he's the giant towering over the midgets he's been feasting on.

View attachment 718685

Of course don't let facts and in cage images get in the way of your hatred though.
None of this shit matters. The chart should be weight on fight night if it wanted to make a point.

"I would never fight Khabib, that's my brother".

Time stamped.

Well there it is. As a Khabib fan I would have loved to see Khabib move up and fight Usman for the title after smashing Tony with all due respect. Even if that meant Khabib being completely dominated and out muscled as long as he would have given his best that's all one can ask for.

he ain't beating Tony...

Back