News Kamaru Usman shuts down talk of fighting Khabib!

8:01 minute

Making jokes

8:01 minute mark
Khabib very funny

8:18 mark

Cheering on Khabib with DC together

Russia. For 10 fights. Did a couple tournaments that required him to fight Once a month.

OMG... They've spoken on face time once on Ali's phone, not even their own and been in the same vicinity of each other a couple times. I guess that makes them blood brothers now!

Are you two Brendan Schaub?

<{MingNope}>

I said in the post you two quoted specifically that i wasnt saying there wasnt anything there, but to the point they wouldnt fight each other under any circunstances would be forcing the level of friendship.

We've seen way closer people fight. Man up and get off their fake ass moral high ground these two.

Usman sounded legit shook.
Trembling

<GSPWoah>

Usman wont fight Khabib, who wont fight Conor.

The only thing we can conclude out of all of this: Conor > Khabib > Usman

<21>

Last edited:
Khabib's said he was not going to move up

would be a great matchup, but doubt it ever happens

Khabib still has a lot to do at LW, he hasn't even set a record for title defences and there are still a few decent challenges left for him, he hasn't really beaten a solid wrestler yet. I'd like to see him fight Justin & maybe even a Conor rematch before he even contemplates moving up.

Marty needs to talk about Canelo and Khabib to try to be somewhat relevant. Sad.
Should work more on his personality.

They are not brothers!

People give Jones so much shit for not moving to HW but not Kahbib.
Why should Khabib get shit? He's only defended his title twice and the division is full of talent

People want Jones to move up because he's won a dozen title fights at LHW and no one cares to see him beat the scrub of the week.

irjkibyy35541.jpg

every thread about usman is always filled with right-wing snowflakes who still mad <45>

OMG... They've spoken on face time once on Ali's phone, not even their own and been in the same vicinity of each other a couple times. I guess that makes them blood brothers now!

<{MingNope}>

I said in the post you two quoted specifically that i wasnt saying there wasnt anything there, but to the point they wouldnt fight each other under any circunstances would be forcing the level of friendship.

We've seen way closer people fight. Man up and get off their fake ass moral high ground these two.

Trembling

<GSPWoah>

<21>

Conrad's job is to get people paid by getting his ass kicked. He's a walking atm lol

#RedPantyNight

Khabib Bless
Kamaru Bless

Big difference.
The most impressive thing about Khabib's record, is the record itself, not the contents therein. His record is full of nobodies for the most part until later in his UFC run and even then, particularly for someone that gets talked about the way Khabib does, it's not even that impressive really.

Whereas Jones, for as much as i dislike him, has beaten everybody at LHW.......... EVERYBODY!
To the point they either have to start recycling guys or pumping up middleweights to make it interesting. That's why people get on Jones to move up.

In my opinion one of the only reasons Khabib has as much momentum as he does is because of the Conor fight, without that fight, he's on par with Usman in regards to hype.

You seem to count all wins as equal, regardless if Jones eeks out 48-47's and got busted multiple times for PEDs, whereas Khabib totally dominates all of his opponents and only lost 1 round his entire career. Jones has lost double that many rounds in his last fight alone

So is Justin and yet Khabib has named Justin as a rightful contender after Tony if he doesn't get a GSP fight.

You are an idiot if you think Khabib has any say in who he fights next. He will fight who he is told to fight or he will be stripped of the belt believe you me. Tony/Khabib 300k PPV

<{MingNope}>

Trembling

<GSPWoah>

<21>

They've trained together at dominance multiple times. It gets posted on Instagram. I don't feel like digging it up but you can since it's such a big deal to you. Just because they don't take a selfie Everytime they meet up doesn't mean their not friends

Him and Khabib meet up and support each other for fights. They've always openly been friends. Or do you think Usman is fucking Khabib? Lol. Come on dude.

Don’t worry Usman, there is no way is Khabib gonna fight guys his own size.

Conor and Tony are the only ones crazy enough to want a fight with Khabib. Possibly Justin

Conor looked terrified going into the first fight though

I never liked Conor, but after fighting Khabib and now coming back like that against Cerrone, he more than has my respect.

The guy is a true fighter. He doesn't need to be doing any of this, he could have easily just retired after the Floyd fight.

It's obvious that he loves the sport.

They are not brothers!

People give Jones so much shit for not moving to HW but not Kahbib.

the difference is khabib not trolled about moving up and did. jon jones like once a month says i gone move up or say i spank dc again but signs to fight another middle weight instread.

Khabib has never entertained the thought of moving up, unlike Jones who teases it in a lot of interviews.

and tweets hey i like to fight stipe when he signed to fight another middleweight again.

Fought brokeback Cowboy and Nate Gatekeeper Diaz at 170. Why don't you have a Conrat avatar? You make at least 20 threads about him daily.

Were you one of Conrat's degenerate fans getting KO'd after your boy got smeshed at the arena?

Can't imagine the butthurt you guys felt.

Your diety Conrat lost, his teammate got concussed, his fans got KO'd. Ireland became Crireland, nothing but L's everywhere.
I bet you giggled when you wrote something as clever as conrat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back