News Kamaru Usman shuts down talk of fighting Khabib!

You are just listing menial things. Khabib just has to hit a weight limit and use his skill set. I mean Khabib gets to eat as much Tiramisu as he wants jf he goes go up to Welterweight.

Khabib isn't striking focused, but he knows how to takedown his opponents and keep them pressured on the ground.

Yeh sure it's all menial when there is ZERO evidence to back up claims by haters that he's feasting on smaller men. There is plenty of evidence on the contrary though, still waiting for that single picture where he's making an opponent look like a midget as per Conrat at 145, Till at 170, Jones at 205.

Not really. Khabib is more popular and doesnt give 2 shits about fighting him
Still, the glory there would be for Khabib, going after the bigger guy, i agree, Khabib is a much bigger name than Usman.

Midget hunter aka the guy who actually fights at 170 while khabib refuses if his daughters life depended on it

giphy.gif

Keep hating
<Waaah>
So when is Conor calling out usman,cos ufc would give him that fight tommorow if he asked for it.

Midget hunter aka the guy who actually fights at 170 while khabib refuses if his daughters life depended on it

giphy.gif

Keep hating
<Waaah>

Fought brokeback Cowboy and Nate Gatekeeper Diaz at 170. Why don't you have a Conrat avatar? You make at least 20 threads about him daily.

Were you one of Conrat's degenerate fans getting KO'd after your boy got smeshed at the arena?

Can't imagine the butthurt you guys felt.

Your diety Conrat lost, his teammate got concussed, his fans got KO'd. Ireland became Crireland, nothing but L's everywhere.

So when is Conor calling out usman,cos ufc would give him that fight tommorow if he asked for it.
Pretty sure he's done that already.

And i dont think the UFC would make the fight. They dont even want to give him masvidal!

Fought brokeback Cowboy and Nate Gatekeeper Diaz at 170. Why don't you have a Conrat avatar? You make at least 20 threads about him daily.

Were you one of Conrat's degenerate fans getting KO'd after your boy got smeshed at the arena?

Can't imagine the butthurt you guys felt.

Your diety Conrat lost, his teammate got concussed, his fans got KO'd. Ireland became Crireland, nothing but L's everywhere.
5d6KlQ1.png

Cry more.... thats it.

Let it all out. Breath in, breath out.

Video footage of them together on AOF's channel and them face timing each other. Also Usman was there for 242 Abu Dhabi.

Got one for your man crush midget hunter too.

View attachment 718689

Conor's last 5 fights in MMA have been against Cerrone, Khabib, Alvarez and Nate x2. Why didn't you include his last 5 fights in your stats, is it because he was the smaller man in 4 of those fights?

Pretty sure he's done that already.

And i dont think the UFC would make the fight. They dont even want to give him masvidal.

I guess if he has to lose they rather him lose to khabib for the most money.

conrat. thats a good one. next you will say colby cuckington

Why would Khabib move up anyway? How about we let the guy defend his title some. It's not just about Jones size, it's that he's taken out so many guys in his division that people want to see him challenged somewhere else.

"I would never fight Khabib, that's my brother".

Time stamped.

Well there it is. As a Khabib fan I would have loved to see Khabib move up and fight Usman for the title after smashing Tony with all due respect. Even if that meant Khabib being completely dominated and out muscled as long as he would have given his best that's all one can ask for.

Khabib would beat Usman quite handedly. I hate that I wouldn’t fight him because he’s my brother, I doubt Usman and Khabib speak regularly rather than hang out. It’s another way of avoiding that fight. Usman is trying to avoid nearly every fight out there

Conor's last 5 fights in MMA have been against Cerrone, Khabib, Alvarez and Nate x2. Why didn't you include his last 5 fights in your stats, is it because he was the smaller man in 4 of those fights?
Because bitch ass haters are not neutral. Simple as that
<seedat>

Show me a single picture of Khabib making his opponents look like midgets, on the contrary he himself has looked skinny and malnourished vs Tibau and Abel. Khabib is an average sized LW at best. Failing multiple weight cuts due to being unprofessional doesn't change that.

View attachment 718683

In 98% of Jones fights he's the giant towering over the midgets he's been feasting on.

View attachment 718685

Of course don't let facts and in cage images get in the way of your hatred though.
Look at Stipe's leg reach compared to every other fighter you've put on your spreadsheets including the featherweights.

I have tried to search for a single picture of Khabib with Usman without any success.
I can find picture of Khabib hugging conor in a second, yet, im yet to see these two together.

Im not sure where all this brotherhood comes from.

Im not saying there isnt something there, but for someone who says "thats my brother" its kind of wierd
Sounds a lot like he is forcing friendship level here in order to quack

EDIT: guy above me talks about mindless hatred but pulled up a list of spreadsheets hating on jones that clearly took a lot of effort to put together in less than a minute

<JagsKiddingMe>
I believe they’re both Muslim. So that may be what it’s about.. and of course Ali is their manager and Muslim as well.

Usman isn't holding that belt for long anyways.

They are not brothers!

People give Jones so much shit for not moving to HW but not Kahbib.
to be fair not the same case, Jones already cleaned LHW, and LHW is pretty weak, whereas LW is no where near cleaned, and the starkest division in the sport...

It's to show his success when he went midget hunting. Nice try at painting Conrat as the smaller man any chance you get, typical propaganda just like the old man deserved it right.

Back