Kamaru Usman gives hints that khabib aint done yet

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

you can see he gives a look at Ali Abdelazizi who sitting behind the camera, when the host brings up khabibs retirement.

I don’t think Khabib is gonna fight again but stronger things have happened like Lawler Vs Diaz out of the blue

I don't think he intended to hint at anything specific.
I could see Khabib coming back if someone at LW hurts his ego.
If there was a new guy, who maybe beats friends of Khabib and talks shit about him and/or people start seeing the new guy as the LW GOAT, Khabib might return.

I don't think he intended to hint at anything specific.
I could see Khabib coming back if someone at LW hurts his ego.
If there was a new guy, who maybe beats friends of Khabib and talks shit about him and/or people start seeing the new guy as the LW GOAT, Khabib might return.
khamzat might bring him back, the way he's throwing sneaky shots at him lol

khabib is just waiting for islam makhachev to get knocked the fuck out before he comes back, that ways his people wont be mad at him and blame him for holding his brother back selfishly

khabib is just waiting for islam makhachev to get knocked the fuck out before he comes back, that ways his people wont be mad at him and blame him for holding his brother back selfishly

If Conrat somehow clips Islam during one of title shots off a loss, Khabib will unretire.

If Conrat somehow clips Islam during one of title shots off a loss, Khabib will unretire.

No, someone asked a scenario like that and he said he's staying retired regardless of what happens to Islam.

Khabib probably ate himself into HW these days. Let the dude enjoy his retirement. The division has moved on and we actually have some great fights coming.

200.gif

McGregor money lifestyle cant last forever, especially when around a leeching parasitic team of journeymen

He needs that McGregor rematch

Back