Kamaru Usman Demands White House Invitation

hes a ripoff bum version of colby. maia took him down and had him on his back in the 1st round and usman cuts from like over 200 pounds lol. colby is a legit WW who cuts like 10 pounds to fight and is still the more imposing and superior grappler of the 2. D-1 and D-2 are different levels.

hope rda can get in their with usman

If he wants in, he better tweet something like "Kapernick and LeBron are BUMS! MAGA! Bigly"

you really listen to those low iq cnn retards don't you ha ha
I just listen to the hate speech coming from the asses mouth. On Senator McCain, "I like people who don't get caught." What piece of shit says that. I know I know you guys will pray him. Lol

Did he forgot who the president is?{<jordan}
Yeah that racist with the son-in-law that is a Jew that he wholeheartingly supports and ran
that huge company that almost none of his non-white employees ever say anything bad about him...oh wait?

Trolling Colby’s incel fans.

I chuckled.

But it doesn’t matter, because if Till misses weight, then Woodley will duck him. Usman is probably the most ducked fighter on the roster.
DW said he's the hardest fighter to get book a fight

What if he paints his face white? Grand Dragon Trump would prolly invite him then....
_EkVHfWCE9yY1mJdxbxRnnwibC7hbN0zqQVovos_0H7BaE-QMSXuXCmmxBTjfk7fJGIwvnryj3xzNikLxU-xc_GTTtBv7vLLCGSlASMQl4EopM0IWirUY81k=w445-h250-nc

Trolling Colby’s incel fans.

I chuckled.

But it doesn’t matter, because if Till misses weight, then Woodley will duck him. Usman is probably the most ducked fighter on the roster.
Hes the dark horse of the division, that's for sure.

LOL @ Snoozeman trying to copy King Colby . Maybe Chaos Nation will become gracious and give him a travel visa what do you think @Njmma209 ?

LOL @ Snoozeman trying to copy King Colby . Maybe Chaos Nation will become gracious and give him a travel visa what do you think @Njmma209 ?
Usman has been trying to piggyback off Colby’s spotlight for the last year. He needs to build his own spotlight.

One more fighter asking to go to the Whitehouse and we will hear from Trump how everyone in the UFC is dying to meet him

I loathe this guy.

The day I see him sparked out cold on the canvas twitching like a bitch will be an enjoyable one.

Dude can't even keep his cool attending a PFL event and he wants a invite to the White House!

you really listen to those low iq cnn retards don't you ha ha
Yeah, I love fake news CNN and the failing (insert newspaper here). Just hated that they didn't recognize Trump's inauguration as the most heavily attended ever. Or note any of his other infantile and made up accolades.

I'm really missing out...

Back