Kamaru Usman Demands White House Invitation

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
kamaru-usman-street-story-ufc-222.jpg

“All I know is, if it’s in the cards September 8th and I am champion, I’m taking my belt to the White House. I better get my invite to the White House. Period. I want my invite,” declared Usman during a recent interview on The Ariel Helwani MMA Show.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/9/5/1...itation-if-he-wins-ufc-welterweight-title-mma

yeah, that's really gonna happen.

Does he think he's fighting for the belt?

Funny if he got arrested by the secret service before even getting in

Yeah, you're no Colby, Kamaru. No White House for you.

Kamaru Snoozeman is the least talked/cared about top 5 fighter in any weightclass 155lb and above

Trolling Colby’s incel fans.

I chuckled.

But it doesn’t matter, because if Till misses weight, then Woodley will duck him. Usman is probably the most ducked fighter on the roster.

A lot of ifs, don't think he's getting that fight on the 8th. Is Usman even next in line against the winner of Till/Woodley? Wouldn't it be Colby, especially if Woodley wins?

Not an issue as Tyrone has stated he'll still fight Till even if overweight and that in no way he'd fight Usman with little notice.

Note that Woodley isn't ducking him just acknowledging that he's a dangerous fighter who needs to be prepared for. But no doubt the haters will get upset over this as well.

Did he forgot who the president is?{<jordan}

Did he forgot who the president is?{<jordan}
Not at all. Usman, U.S.-man, beat up that dingleberry who was disrespecting the national anthem a few months back. He wants to hang with Trump. Trump is a mma fan. If he wins it, HUGE IF, he’ll be in there like swimwear.

Can he even vote? Even if he can, i doubt he voted for trump. If you didn't vote for trump, i don't think you should be allowed to ask to visit trump in the white house.

Till is fighting Woodley for the belt.

Covington or Usman are next in line

Back