Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal have both been added to the Thursday media day schedule. Interesting

Its the right fight to book. Imagine trying to sell Edwards vs Marty. Its a high level fight and a promoters nightmare at the same time.

Unfortunately no Nick Diaz fight but that was expected.

Are they trying to nix the Jorge/Conor fight by this?(If Conor beats Cowboy of course)

Nah I think this just puts Conor on an even higher pedestal once Khabib/Tony & Mas/Usman are all said and done. Conor gets Carte Blanche for either title.

Kamaru is more likely to win but Jorge all the way.

I'm with the true martial artist instead of a crotch sniffer. Usman is a poor man's Khabib that does nothing but lay on the ground unlike Khabib who mauls people.

I figured Mas was going to entertain more fights like him vs Diaz or Conor instead. Going to take the wind out his promotional sails big time if Usman neutralizes him like I assume he would. But maybe he's confident he can beat him who knows.

Usman is a poor man's Khabib that does nothing but lay on the ground
Weird ass narrative lol. Usman beat the shit out of his last 4 opponents.

People are confusing his boring personality for how he fights.

Weird ass narrative lol. Usman beat the shit out of his last 4 opponents.

People are confusing his boring personality for how he fights.

A true way to fight on the ground is fighting like Khabib. Leg-lock, wrist control and smashing people. To a degree like Kevin Lee.

Usman uses his size and strength to lay on people and punch here and there so that the ref won't stand him up.

Back