Kamaru Usman and Douglas Lima stare down

Fucking awesome.
I remember one with Lima vs Hendricks when they were both champs as well. Ages from where Johny Hendricks is now. Really shows Douglas Lima's longevity.
Bp5Rs7OCQAAOhgq.jpg:large

Like the opening to a Tyrone and Jamal scene

Lol, tell that too Mousasi/ Bader/ Rory and all the other Top 5 guy's that left the UFC cause they could make way more money elsewhere. Then tell Woodley/ MM/ Stipe and others how much "promotion" they get from the UFC.
You did not disprove my point. The people you listed were not UFC champions.

But why are they staring down??

Can Usman go in public without acting like a gorilla?

Or maybe they are just doing it for fun ? And you'll be the first guy to cry when someone will bring the race card...

Or maybe they are just doing it for fun ? And you'll be the first guy to cry when someone will bring the race card...
Your all a bit to sensativity. I wasn't being racist. I was being factual. He goes out into public and when he sees another male who threatens him he begins banging his chest and tries to alpha them.

It's just a factual statement. It's you whose racist for even taking that comment in the context you did.

I see rory handling usman.. usman is good but he's not that good..

Lima is probably one of if not the best ww in the world..

Didn't realize lima was that big and didn't realize Usman has so much acne. Roids?

Your all a bit to sensativity. I wasn't being racist. I was being factual. He goes out into public and when he sees another male who threatens him he begins banging his chest and tries to alpha them.

It's just a factual statement. It's you whose racist for even taking that comment in the context you did.

He's only acting tough with fighters who disrespect him. And ironically every fighters with who he didn't get along (Colby, Askren, Masvidal) have had beef with others than Usman. And for sake they wants his belt it's a part of the game. He's not talking shit to guys who aren't even in his weight class like Conor did (Woodley, Moussasi and even Werdum). I wander if you'd compare that last to a gorilla too.

And once again that stare down is certainly for fun or media. It's not the first pictures of that kind between two fighters.

Yeah, just like Eddie. Or like Bader and Mousasi who both left the UFC while considered the next guy who should get a TS.

For someone who's been here since 2008 and assuming you didn't make your account the second you started following the sport was probably a fan years before that this is a pretty stupid comment.

Remember when the Strikeforce guy's were going to get "exposed" by "UFC caliber competition" or when the WEC LWs were going to get "exposed"? Lol, how did that work out?

Alvarez left the UFC with a 4-3 record.
Brooks (Bellator #1 ranked fighter) went 1-3
Lombard (bellator #1 fighter) went 3-8, and literally left on a 6 fight losing streak.
Askren was a Bellator champ, went 12-0, and then went 1-2 in the UFC.

SF heavyweights were about equal to their UFC counterparts. SF MWs were about the same. Any other division (LW, WW, LHW) wasn’t even close. And let’s not pretend like any of Bellator’s divisions have that talent.

Give it up. It doesn’t make you more of a “hardcore” fan to hype up talent in lesser organizations.

He's only acting tough with fighters who disrespect him. And ironically every fighters with who he didn't get along (Colby, Askren, Masvidal) have had beef with others than Usman. And for sake they wants his belt it's a part of the game. He's not talking shit to guys who aren't even in his weight class like Conor did (Woodley, Moussasi and even Werdum). I wander if you'd compare that last to a gorilla too.

And once again that stare down is certainly for fun or media. It's not the first pictures of that kind between two fighters.
Usman is always the common denominator in these things man.

It happens once sure its fun. 2xs. Him something ain't right.

Over and over and over???? He's the issue bro.

Usman is always the common denominator in these things man.

It happens once sure its fun. 2xs. Him something ain't right.

Over and over and over???? He's the issue bro.

The common denominator ? Askren had a beef with Usman, Colby, Jorge and Till. Colby had a beef with Usman, Askren, Jorge and guys from bigger weight class like Jones and Werdum (. Jorge had a beef with Usman, Askren, Colby and he tries to bait Conor by disrespecting him.

So don't act like if Usman was the issue. Actually others guys I've mentionned have had even more beef than Usman.

Honestly I'm starting to think that you are either a teenager or a troll. Your arguments are very poor.

Please UFC, do it for your children...

Joe Silva, Lorenzo, Dana, Hogan, if u listen to me, just make this goddamm fighttttttt

Sean Shelby... SHELLBYYYYYYYYY

man that would be a fun fight.

The common denominator ? Askren had a beef with Usman, Colby, Jorge and Till. Colby had a beef with Usman, Askren, Jorge and guys from bigger weight class like Jones and Werdum (. Jorge had a beef with Usman, Askren, Colby and he tries to bait Conor by disrespecting him.

So don't act like if Usman was the issue. Actually others guys I've mentionned have had even more beef than Usman.

Honestly I'm starting to think that you are either a teenager or a troll. Your arguments are very poor.
Colby acts like a beta in public so no
Askren was always chill evening the face of people acting like retards.
Jorge acts like a gorilla as well.

The argument is spot on. Usman has a public decency issue that he needs to address.

retards think some B-League 'champ' who got wrestlefucked by rory and ben askren is beating Kamarudeen Usman LOL

Did you not see Lima vs Rory II?? Give your balls a tug. Lima vs Usman would be a great fight.

Back