Kamaru Usman added new tools to his game.

Get ready for the muy thai foot stomper.

How to not sell a fight in 2 steps:

1. Say you'll beat x fighter 10/10times and undersell your opponent.
2. Do a troll footstomping video that has the exact opposite effect of enticing casual fans and reminding them why the first match was so boring.

Lol the second Masvidal fight will sell well regardless of Usman saying he would win 10/10 times. Fighters are going to be confident and say they are going to win - that is completely standard. It's not like fans are going to say "Oh well, Usman just said he'd win 10/10 times in the pre fight trash talk, so there's no point watching the fight anymore!" That's not how things work. Honestly, it just sounds like you are looking to hate.

Lol the second Masvidal fight will sell well regardless of Usman saying he would win 10/10 times. Fighters are going to be confident and say they are going to win - that is completely standard. It's not like fans are going to say "Oh well, Usman just said he'd win 10/10 times in the pre fight trash talk, so there's no point watching the fight anymore!" That's not how things work. Honestly, it just sounds like you are looking to hate.
I'm not hating. I'm an Usman fan. Even floyd oversells his opponents.

I can be a fan of Usman and say he's a bad promo.

Gotta give this one to Usman, he actually handled the critic well.
Idk what happened but he is less cringy and tryhard then before hope he keeps it that.

TrollingUsman is born

2. Do a troll footstomping video that has the exact opposite effect of enticing casual fans and reminding them why the first match was so boring.

Masvidal let usman stomp on his feet

Huge fan of Usman, his standup is getting there and he's going to be dangerous everywhere.

Who said he’s trolling? Have you seen Kung Fu Hustle?

Usman is not someone to be trifled with...

tenor.gif

tumblr_mkbtrkhE4K1s8hnhko1_500.gif

I'm not hating. I'm an Usman fan. Even floyd oversells his opponents.

I can be a fan of Usman and say he's a bad promo.

Floyd oversells his opponents because people know he is going to win 99/100 times or more. With Usman, even though he won the first fight, he took some shots, and Masvidal has the short notice excuse. People see that fight as like 70/30 at best for Usman, so he doesn't need to oversell his opponent. Apples and oranges.

No full camp Masvidal knocks Usman out with a flying knee in the first round.
Honestly, what does Masvidal have to lose if he tries? Realistically, it's going to be hard for him to stop Usman from controlling the fight. That's not his strength. So why not go for another Askren KO? If he misses and winds up on his back, he was probably going to be there anyway. But if he lands, he's going home with a real belt, not some WWE bullshit belt

Lmao that was funny as shit. Smart too.

He's saying "i can stomp the shit out of your foot and there's nothing you can do stop me". Just in case the fight heads into that direction.

Honestly, what does Masvidal have to lose if he tries? Realistically, it's going to be hard for him to stop Usman from controlling the fight. That's not his strength. So why not go for another Askren KO? If he misses and winds up on his back, he was probably going to be there anyway. But if he lands, he's going home with a real belt, not some WWE bullshit belt
Mas was lighting up Usman before Usman started foot stomping and doing other boring stuff to winn.

Back