News Kamaru Usman’s coaches and training partners know I’m a ‘bad motherf*cker’ Is Mas taking it too FAR?

You sound like a stupid pathetic hater. Fighting in backyards vs way bigger dudes isn’t some bad mother fucker shit? Knocking out eves edwards with a head kick back in the day isn’t bad? Fighting any and everyone isn’t bad? Knocking out till like that wasn’t bad ass? Ktfo askren in 5 seconds as a big underdog wasn’t bad. Your not only uneducated about mas as a person and a fighter you sound dumb.

anyone who knows anything about mma realizes that he is fighting with a renewed sense of urgency and vigor since that game show. He’s no longer coasting to split decisions loses (most of his loses are super close, figure id let you know since your not really educated on him) anymore. He’s fighting to finish people and is backing up everything he says. Let me guess you think Nate was about to come back too right?

mas is about as bad ass as they come bro. Jones won’t fight anyone anywhere and mas will.. major difference in the two. And I love jones he’s just not cut out the same way mas is. This is a known cheater and your calling him a bad mother fucker huh? Okay bro.

There’s a reason why mas Became who he is after usada. Don’t be such a little hating bitch lol.
yup he is tough

so are a lot of guys in the ufc.

you don't see them beating their chests talking about how tough they are
while calling out guys in a lower division to avoid an ass whooping against the guys he should be calling out. hey if all he wants is to earn the most cash. cool. but shut up already he sounds like a diva.

a lion doesn't need to tell you its a lion.

I think he is trying to convince himself. lol

yup he is tough

so are a lot of guys in the ufc.

you don't see them beating their chests talking about how tough they are
while calling out guys in a lower division to avoid an ass whooping against the guys he should be calling out. hey if all he wants is to earn the most cash. cool. but shut up already he sounds like a diva.

a lion doesn't need to tell you its a lion.

I think he is trying to convince himself. lol
Lions dont do media.

If they did they'd say "Bro. I'm king of the fuckin jungle,bitch. I don't even live in a jungle but I'm the king of it. Test my lion ass gangsta"

Back