News Kamaru Usman’s coaches and training partners know I’m a ‘bad motherf*cker’ Is Mas taking it too FAR?

There’s a reason why mas Became who he is after usada. Don’t be such a little hating bitch lol.

Lol what exactly is Mas since USADA? A guy with a fantasy belt and a shitty record? Love Mas, provides some of the most exciting fights but he’s getting the same treatment Ortega did after knocking Edgar out. He’s not a top 5 WW. He knows it. He says so himself. The amount of nut licking regarding Masvidal is hilarious.

He KO'd a guy who just white washed Izzy's hardest fight at 185.

He put ASSCREAM in to another dimension in record time.

He beat the living snot outta nate and had nate resorting to conor-isms on social media afterwards.

He is a hard fight for anyone at 170 and if you plan to stand with him you're most likely going to catch a beating. You beat Mas by using all the tools of MMA - I.E. wrestling and grapple him.

Wait so by your logic, Masvidal would be an even more hard fight for Adesanya right ?

Lol what exactly is Mas since USADA? A guy with a fantasy belt and a shitty record? Love Mas, provides some of the most exciting fights but he’s getting the same treatment Ortega did after knocking Edgar out. He’s not a top 5 WW. He knows it. He says so himself. The amount of nut licking regarding Masvidal is hilarious.

A millionaire, a draw, a name, a finisher. These are prize fighters man. Lmao. He went from an undercard guy to a main event guy. Don’t understand the need that hate on mas... fuck the belt, his life isn’t close to the same since usada.

Don-Frye.png
Nice,
These noobs dont know anything about the original bad mother fuckers04.jpg

Kamaru Usman’s coaches and training partners know I’m a ‘bad motherf*cker’

Feels like Jorge is trying convince himself & Usman on how tough he is, when he makes states sh!t like this ^^^ It looks like Usman's "Who" comment got to him. Real bad motherf*kers don't gotta look to others to confirm their toughness, not a good look Jorge...

I have a question

Is Donald Trump a shitty motherfucker. If Donald Trump is a great moral individual and champion of the people than how can jones be a shitty person in comparison. Its kind of funny to see the comparison of characteristics we view as shitty without really knowing the person.

You dont know jones and I don't really know Trump, but i am betting that somewhere a trump voter or proponent thinks trump is a great and moral person.

I also wonder are the people who condone and applaud Donald Trumps very shitty antics in your assessment, does it speak volumes on their morals. Because that would mean that their morals are in question as you just questioned the thread starter's morals on bad behavior.

Morally speaking of course.
Yes of course trump is a shitty motherfucker.

Yes those who point to his shitty things as a reason to be proud are shitty people.

So is ts

lol at Masvidal is small anyone has a good shot at him outside the octagon

"‘This guy Masvidal, it’s not rumors or myths, this guy is really a bad motherf*cker,’” Masvidal said. “They knew I was a hard worker then. And I’m not exaggerating, a lot of guys that are even in his corner know very well who I am, and (that) this is my everything, how my work ethic is.”

He's talking to about himself, referencing what others quote about him. TBH he won some make-believe belt that wasn't even by a KO or a TKO ... All Masival seems like is a sucker-punching goody two shoes.

A bad motherfucker is someone like Jones, who hits pregnant ladies, and avoids doping suspensions like its nothing. Oh and he can def beat your ass. Masvidal is small, anyone has a good shot at him outside the octagon.
I'm torn. Part of me wants to know what this actually means. But part of me knows better.

A millionaire, a draw, a name, a finisher. These are prize fighters man. Lmao. He went from an undercard guy to a main event guy. Don’t understand the need that hate on mas... fuck the belt, his life isn’t close to the same since usada.

Just because people see him as the same mediocre fighter that his record suggests he is doesn’t mean they’re hating. He’s still not a world beater. He’s still not the best. He’s exciting and he’s hilarious. That’s about it. Just keep it real. No need for dick riding or bag licking.

These guys are trying to create some steam for a future match, and for some reason I’m not interested.

Id rather see Conor fight Masvidal.

Yeah he's good but let's not act like you can't strike with Masvidal. Wonderboy tooled him.

Wonderboy fought Gamebread. Street Jesus is a totally different fighter. In a rematch Mas would BAPTIZE him. Mas v1 compared to Mas v2, the change is incredible.

masvidal would fucking rape you, your husband, and literally any other average person or hell even an athelte apart from a bunch of Middleweight and higher weight cateogry mma fighters in an actual fight.

"‘This guy Masvidal, it’s not rumors or myths, this guy is really a bad motherf*cker,’” Masvidal said. “They knew I was a hard worker then. And I’m not exaggerating, a lot of guys that are even in his corner know very well who I am, and (that) this is my everything, how my work ethic is.”

He's talking to about himself, referencing what others quote about him. TBH he won some make-believe belt that wasn't even by a KO or a TKO ... All Masival seems like is a sucker-punching goody two shoes.

A bad motherfucker is someone like Jones, who hits pregnant ladies, and avoids doping suspensions like its nothing. Oh and he can def beat your ass. Masvidal is small, anyone has a good shot at him outside the octagon.
You sound 13 yrs old

All that back and forth with Cejudo took a tool on him, now he's talking to himself in third person too <Lmaoo>
Soon enough he will be calling himself the Almost single C
Dont laugh. Cejudo's cringe claws will reach you too.

Hes only the fighter of the year.
People see that confidence,lions mane and knockouts where people wonder if his opponents will ever fight again,and they either forced to be down w gamebred or piss themselves w jealousy.

Jones might be a sociopath but he still wants to be loved. All these people saying hes embraced this bad role,but he hasn't really. He only reveals stuff that he is forced to reveal due to overwhelming evidence. Hes a behind the scenes cunt that got exposed. He ain't embracing shit. He got fuckin caught. Carlos mencia actually started saying ",yeah I stole jokes and I'll fuckin do it again" cos that's all he had left to say,and it's actually the truth. Jones can only go far as to say whatever the fuck dana and usada allow him to,cos his career would be over in 2 seconds if he started bein himself totally. Go ahead and delete some more tweets,tough guy.His fan count would drop to colby levels,only internet trolls and scum would like him.

the BMF decade lol. seriously though, what a whole list of bad assery in that whole era. more badassery in Dons stash than half the ufc now.
and prime tank left em dead.
giphy.gif

Yeah that's what I miss about the old days. You didn't need a shitty belt to tell you they were BMFs.

Back