News Kamaru Usman’s coaches and training partners know I’m a ‘bad motherf*cker’ Is Mas taking it too FAR?

He KO'd a guy who just white washed Izzy's hardest fight at 185.

He put ASSCREAM in to another dimension in record time.

He beat the living snot outta nate and had nate resorting to conor-isms on social media afterwards.

He is a hard fight for anyone at 170 and if you plan to stand with him you're most likely going to catch a beating. You beat Mas by using all the tools of MMA - I.E. wrestling and grapple him.
Wonderboy says otherwise.

Coming from you whom Nate banged your mom, and Masdival banged Nate.....

I feel there is a high level of validity to your statement

You think I was born with this expertise? Life experience taught me well. All I can do is shrug these alpha shoulders.

it is what it is

Jones is a shitty motherfucker.

Your assessment of him being a bad motherfucker for all the shitty things he's done speaks volumes on your morals.

I have a question

Is Donald Trump a shitty motherfucker. If Donald Trump is a great moral individual and champion of the people than how can jones be a shitty person in comparison. Its kind of funny to see the comparison of characteristics we view as shitty without really knowing the person.

You dont know jones and I don't really know Trump, but i am betting that somewhere a trump voter or proponent thinks trump is a great and moral person.

I also wonder are the people who condone and applaud Donald Trumps very shitty antics in your assessment, does it speak volumes on their morals. Because that would mean that their morals are in question as you just questioned the thread starter's morals on bad behavior.

Morally speaking of course.

Last edited:
You have to admire his confidence, but he hasn't won any REAL belt yet.:D

You sound like a stupid pathetic hater. Fighting in backyards vs way bigger dudes isn’t some bad mother fucker shit? Knocking out eves edwards with a head kick back in the day isn’t bad? Fighting any and everyone isn’t bad? Knocking out till like that wasn’t bad ass? Ktfo askren in 5 seconds as a big underdog wasn’t bad. Your not only uneducated about mas as a person and a fighter you sound dumb.

anyone who knows anything about mma realizes that he is fighting with a renewed sense of urgency and vigor since that game show. He’s no longer coasting to split decisions loses (most of his loses are super close, figure id let you know since your not really educated on him) anymore. He’s fighting to finish people and is backing up everything he says. Let me guess you think Nate was about to come back too right?

mas is about as bad ass as they come bro. Jones won’t fight anyone anywhere and mas will.. major difference in the two. And I love jones he’s just not cut out the same way mas is. This is a known cheater and your calling him a bad mother fucker huh? Okay bro.

There’s a reason why mas Became who he is after usada. Don’t be such a little hating bitch lol.
What’s funny is you call TS stupid motherfucker but his humor went right over your head. I think you called the wrong person stupid.

"‘This guy Masvidal, it’s not rumors or myths, this guy is really a bad motherf*cker,’” Masvidal said. “They knew I was a hard worker then. And I’m not exaggerating, a lot of guys that are even in his corner know very well who I am, and (that) this is my everything, how my work ethic is.”

He's talking to about himself, referencing what others quote about him. TBH he won some make-believe belt that wasn't even by a KO or a TKO ... All Masival seems like is a sucker-punching goody two shoes.

A bad motherfucker is someone like Jones, who hits pregnant ladies, and avoids doping suspensions like its nothing. Oh and he can def beat your ass. Masvidal is small, anyone has a good shot at him outside the octagon.
Trolling 101. While you wasted my time with this post, the people who missed the trolling and were were triggered made up for it.

Talking about yourself in third person never, ever works.
Name someone that has succeeded doing that.
<4>

Crashing cars and running away is not bmf material. He wouldn’t fight Chael on short notice.

prizefighters have always talked about themselves in the third person because name recognition is so important to their success.

prizefighters have always talked about themselves in the third person because name recognition is so important to their success.
Are you referring to my post my good man?

Anyone who hurts women is disqualified from ever being able to call himself a bad motherfucker @suhdude
Masvidal hasn't been finishing the best fighters but we all know Masvidal is a bad motherfucker. I mean he's lost a lot, but he's been around from the early 2000s, only been improving with age, finishing fools viciously and all of this started in backyard fights against people several pounds heavier than him. Yes he cherry picks and ducks (Leon Edwards and Darren till 2018), I will even go as far as saying that I'm not a fan. But one thing we cannot deny is that he's a bad motherfucker. I mean look at his fighting style. He can do it all.

A bad motherfucker is someone like Jones, who hits pregnant ladies, and avoids doping suspensions like its nothing. Oh and he can def beat your ass. Masvidal is small, anyone has a good shot at him outside the octagon.
<JagsKiddingMe><{walkerwhut}>

Speaking of a BMF

This definitely deserves a mention

The legendary Goran Reljic. The little known second story is that last paragraph

As reported by Croatian newspaper Slobodna Dalmacija, the unbeaten middleweight was resting at his home in Zadar when he was awakened by the crash of a car into the water. Reljic ran outside to see what was happening, and upon seeing the car sinking, he ran into the water, broke the side window of the car and pulled both passengers from the vehicle.

Amazingly, he did this while still nursing an injury that forced him to withdraw from a UFC 90 bout in October against Thales Leites.

“Even suffering a severe lower back injury, and without any training and exercise in the past month and a half he risked everything, jumping under cold water and helping save lives,” Reljic’s manager, Zoran Saric, told UFC.com Thursday night. “When I spoke with him earlier today, he said “I wasn’t even thinking about my injury or about myself, I just dove into the water and started punching the window; there was only one thing on my mind, to save them.”

All parties involved in what could have been a tragedy are doing well, with no injuries reported by Reljic or the two passengers in the car. And when it was over, Reljic simply went back to his home. But witnesses at the scene weren’t so shy about this rescue, and their retelling of Reljic’s exploits has made headlines across Croatia.

And according to Saric, it isn’t the first time the 24-year old Reljic has performed such a heroic deed.

“Actually this is second time that I know Goran saved a life in the water,” he recalled. “Two years ago, he jumped into a wild storm near the cliffs in the Adriatic Sea, where a person was swimming and trying to get out the water, but the waves and current were so strong that they were pulling the person back in. I have no idea how Goran managed to pull that person out of the sea, but he did it.

He beat the living snot outta nate and had nate resorting to conor-isms on social media afterwards.

He is a hard fight for anyone at 170 and if you plan to stand with him you're most likely going to catch a beating. You beat Mas by using all the tools of MMA - I.E. wrestling and grapple him.
Unless you're wonderboy. Then you just embarrass him standing for 15 straight minutes

Yeah he's good but let's not act like you can't strike with Masvidal. Wonderboy tooled him.

Jorge trying his best to make it look like he has beef with Usman

Back