Kamaru introduction "perhaps the greatest 170lber in history"

Considering the vast majority of mma fans are "what have you done lately" types, they are marketing their product appropriately

His resume speaks for itself tho. Gsp is the greatest but usman is getting close.

Alot of people already believe Usman has surpassed GSP. Recency bias is real.

why is jorge bringing that belt with him like it means something

He doesnt beat either of them

Prime Johny murks Kamaru TBH and prime Rory is a tough tough fight for him too
Lawler is the hardest matchup for most wws I think, so I could see him beating Usman 6 out of 10 and Rory stylewise is a threat, but not St Pierre or Prime Uber Johny

0da13d3b177777ca1f046db29ea1be01.gif

If he beat Jorge again this saturday night then he has a strong or decent argument for being the greatest 170er ever.

Lawler is the hardest matchup for most wws I think, so I could see him beating Usman 6 out of 10 and Rory stylewise is a threat, but not St Pierre or Prime Uber Johny

How isnt Johny a threat? Hes a far better striker than Usman, much more power, awkward angles he stings guys with and hes shown to have tough counters against orthodox jabbers from southpaw. Great clinch fighter too prolly one of the few WWs besides Hector who could win or completely negate Kamarus clinch offense. He could go 5 rounds after a hellacious beating from Robbie too so he isnt gassing. Johny is prolly the worst matchup possible @ 170 for Kamaru he gets rocked or outclassed most often

Whatever it takes pump up those ppv buys, and casuals will eat it right up

Back