Media Kamaru Hits Back At Conor

Usman should be pushing for this fight. Fat paycheck for the easiest fight possible out of the potential ww title fights. If they’re bitching about Nate Diaz’s size advantage, usman is bigger and waaay stronger.

Conor is tripping if he thinks he can compete with top guys at 170, he should go back to 155 ASAP.

Kamaru is boring and not that impressive, dude will lose the belt in his next two fights.

conor can't be that delusional I don't think he wants anything to do with the upper ww tier. he doesn't want to cut weight and will use it to sell the fight. next fight will be 155

Usman beats and rapes Conor worse than Conor did that poor lady while he was coked up

Usman is so stupid that he would probably stand and bang with Conor.

I he decides to wrestle then it is an easy TKO or a 50-38 decision or something like that.

Kamaru really loves his ‘Nightmare’ shtick, eh? Oh well, whatever works, I suppose.

Guy would fuck McGregor up in real quick time and take a tidy payday in the process. Barely even a contest, if we’re being honest.
Check this video out, it shows Michael Johnson beating Usman in sparring very decisively. I believe MJ boxing is good but far from the level of Conor’s.

This is just boxing tho, I understand, but in terms of striking we can agree Conor is better. Wrestling will be tough for Conor but every fight starts standing and Usman May try to play with Conor thinking it’s an easy payday and get caught. His TDD is pretty good as well, he managed to stuff 3 TD attempts from Khabib and also stuffed all from Eddie Alvarez. It’s a brutal sport, crazier upsets have happened.

#1 Conor called him out first....#2 no fucking way that fight ends in any other way than Conor getting blacked

Conor has a zero % chance vs. Usman. It would be an embarrassingly one sided beatdown. Conor would either get KO'd or die of a heart attack from the cardio ramifications of rag doll grappling...
That is what they said about Masvidal vs Askren.

Kamaru is boring and not that impressive, dude will lose the belt in his next two fights.

I doubt it. He crushed Woodley and beat Colby. Who do you see beating him? Please do not say Jorge. Jorge does not have the power to keep Usman off of him. Usman already beat Leon. Wonderboy has a chance but he is a ways away from a title shot. I think all natty has a good chance for a prolonged title run.

Kamarudeen acknowledging that GOATness.
Soon has to feel it.

GOAT bless.

Must burn Conrat's soul that at one point fighters would be jumping all over Conrat calling them out but now guys like Usman shoot his shit down and treat him like a child.

Kamaru could stand and eat conors strongest strike to the chin and wouldn’t even wobble. He needs to be 5’6 or under for that shit to work

I doubt it. He crushed Woodley and beat Colby. Who do you see beating him? Please do not say Jorge. Jorge does not have the power to keep Usman off of him. Usman already beat Leon. Wonderboy has a chance but he is a ways away from a title shot. I think all natty has a good chance for a prolonged title run.
Bro, he said it himself, both his knees are shot, no wonder he didn’t wrestle Colby. Kamaru’s time as champ will be short-lived, Mark my words.

Conor's left wouldn't even faze Usman

It only works against midgets
I’m the biggest Conor fan, love what he brings and the excitement behind his fights. But it pains me to agree with this, he cannot knock out the bigger guys. He beat up the 145 guys but will not be ko’ing 170 pounders

Back