Media Kamaru Hits Back At Conor

I have to admit I'm one of those guys that finds Marty hilarious and I constantly mock him.
That said, if it comes to a Marty/Conor fight, I would support the hell out of Marty lol.
Watching Marty beat the living shit out of Conor would be hilarious to watch.

Lol at all the nutt jobs coming out of te woodwork 14 months later

No doubt when Conor loses they will crawl away again

Rats lol

Conor gets ragdolled by Usman most likely. Usman only stood with Colby cause he hated him and they're both wrestlers. I fully expect him to go back to his grappling for subsequent opponents.

Conor gets ragdolled by Usman most likely. Usman only stood with Colby cause he hated him and they're both wrestlers. I fully expect him to go back to his grappling for subsequent opponents.

If Usman thought he could take Colby then he would have.

Conor has a zero % chance vs. Usman. It would be an embarrassingly one sided beatdown. Conor would either get KO'd or die of a heart attack from the cardio ramifications of rag doll grappling...

Is it bad that I read that tweet in Usman’s fake LL Cool J voice?

I think i know the guy TS is talking about. Yeah that's him that's Marty from Nebraska!

Kamaru really loves his ‘Nightmare’ shtick, eh? Oh well, whatever works, I suppose.

Guy would fuck McGregor up in real quick time and take a tidy payday in the process. Barely even a contest, if we’re being honest.
How did you do that! Very cool:cool:

Conor will never fight Usman. Only his delusional nuthuggers believe that shit.

all natty Usman with EPO like cardio will be hard to beat. Made Woodley look like a child.
Tyron-Woodley-Kamaru-Usman-2-696x399.png

Looks like we have a fight in the making
Nice

LOL!!! You really think Mcdouche is gonna take a fight vs Usman?? LOL!!! fucking guy couldn't do shit vs Khabib you think he could be even competitive vs Usman who is bigger?? yeah....

Lol at all the nutt jobs coming out of te woodwork 14 months later

No doubt when Conor loses they will crawl away again

Rats lol

OIP.Rsa4B4JLDoaXOa4dpW2FWwHaEK

People need to realize that Cowboy isn't a senior citizen sitting at a bar, drink in hand, with his back turned to Conor.

LOL!!!...I guess people that write this kind of shit most be casuals or kids who are still into superman, spider man and all that crap right??
What did you just say about Superman and Spider-Man?!

All the shit posters coming back to sherdog after disappearing. You know there is a Conor fight coming up because of the shit show this forum has turned into.

giphy.gif

Usman making a play for a red panty night like a thirsty virgin

Back