Elections Kamala Harris endorses Biden.

Out of all the Biden endorsements, this is the single least surprising.

I wonder how Kamala stood on the Kavanaugh rape trial, I have a feeling endorsing Biden would make her a real hypocrite.

What a horrible, slimy cunt.

So when Biden's brain inevitably turns from it's current state of mashed potatoes into melted cheese, we might have the first female president. Yaaasss kwween.
If Biden wins, which I would probably bet against at this point.

I had predicted in Jan 2017 that Harris would be the DNC’s anointed nominee. Will laugh my ass off if she’s the pick for VP then gets promoted when they usher Biden out the door.

Not only endorses the man she said was the proponent of a racist social policy (did you know SHE WAS THAT GIRL???) but failed to endorse the man whose Medicare For All bill she co-sponsored.

Harris is the epitome of political slime and craven ambition. A literal poster woman.
Finally we can agree. Too many policeman's are just full of empty platitudes. And she is among the top tier of dirty

If Biden was smart at the first debate he should be like listen I am only doing one term. My opponent needs to go, then the country can reset in 4 years.
That's a lot to wrote on his hand. Hope he can remember all that

And this after labeling him a racist old man with white privilege. One gets the sense Democrats just might not be 110% sincere with all this woke stuff
They just pander to retards with no common sense.

Back