Elections Kamala Harris endorses Biden.

Fluffernutter

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
VP pick?

California has a ton of electoral votes. Plus, Joe didn't win the Califorina primary.

Kamala is pretty toxic after getting wrecked by Tulsi.

Endorses the guy she repeatedly called racist.

Yeah, that suits her.

And this after labeling him a racist old man with white privilege. One gets the sense Democrats just might not be 110% sincere with all this woke stuff

Took her long enough. I wonder what she had to get promised.

She grew up as a poor minority women of color blah blah blah

Amazes me any White person would even Vote Democrat.. they say the same about non-Whites voting Republican. If they're Uncle Toms, what does that make White DemocratS? But lets look at it this. The Dems preach diversity and talk about White privilege every 5 minutes. They were saying too many White men but now they want one as President.

Peas in a pod.

DNC pressure mang... it's a thing.

Not only endorses the man she said was the proponent of a racist social policy (did you know SHE WAS THAT GIRL???) but failed to endorse the man whose Medicare For All bill she co-sponsored.

Harris is the epitome of political slime and craven ambition. A literal poster woman.

Wasn’t she a Medicare for all candidate?

So much for endorsing based off ideals rather than who you think more likely to win and to give a cushy cabinet post to.

Attorney General

She's a horrible person. Who cares?

Wasn’t she a Medicare for all candidate?

So much for endorsing based off ideals rather than who you think more likely to win and to give a cushy cabinet post to.

Attorney General

She was that,
Then she was M4AWWI
Then she went back
Then she said she never was M4A cause she had no clear plan going into that race

Other than Warren and Beto, she may have had the worst showing in that field. Hopefully she learns from it.

Endorses the guy she repeatedly called racist.

Yeah, that suits her.

More like she knows how to play the game. It would be pretty silly of her to throw her career away by endorsing a communist.

VP pick?

California has a ton of electoral votes. Plus, Joe didn't win the Califorina primary.

Joe is going to win Cali regardless and her 1% of national support isn't going to help him either way.

Biden is definitely picking a black chick and Kamala has a good chance at it but she's not very popular with progressives and Dema are taking Cali regardless

I don’t think she will be the VP pick. She screwed that up with the way she attacked Biden. I am wondering how much of this large field gets in the Biden administration if he were to win. With the possibility of him doing a single term, does that make a position a little less valuable if you already have a senate seat and expect the VP to run in 2024?

Also in that debate Harris said Biden is not a racist

She pointed out how policies he supported hurt the black community

Back