Media Kalyl Silva ( Anderson Silva's son) debuted in boxing with a Knockout win

I know he is young and inexperienced but I don't see a high level boxer in the making. He should have Minotauro teach him the triangle choke.

... Is this the same son that "begged his dad to stop fighting"?
I never heard that Kalyl was anti-fighting, but that his father had done enough and was getting up there in years. A totally normal thing for a son to think where it applies.

I know he is young and inexperienced but I don't see a high level boxer in the making. He should have Minotauro teach him the triangle choke.
Big Nog is unavailable right now. Rumor has it he has another staph infection.

I can’t wait for Chris Weidman’s son to dethrone Kalyl Silva in about 15 years.

UFC 750 is going to be amazing.
I know that was a joke but… his kid is cleaning out every tournament in his age category including state.

... Is this the same son that "begged his dad to stop fighting"?
i think everybody past Bernard Hopkins record should be forced to retire from physically demanding sports (not golf and such).

once u hit 50th birthday, the highest level orgs of each sports: NFL, FIFA, NBA, UFC, WBA/wbc/etc, and such should ban you from competing. Nobody wants any more deaths fucking up our PR.

if they wanna do some local bar fight or exhibition money fights with youtubers thats a different story.

No it's not.. as any reasonable person understands that fighting when pushing 50yo is not normal or safe.

I know that was a joke but… his kid is cleaning out every tournament in his age category including state.

i think everybody past Bernard Hopkins record should be forced to retire from physically demanding sports (not golf and such).

once u hit 50th birthday, the highest level orgs of each sports: NFL, FIFA, NBA, UFC, WBA/wbc/etc, and such should ban you from competing. Nobody wants any more deaths fucking up our PR.

if they wanna do some local bar fight or exhibition money fights with youtubers thats a different story.

Anderson made that statement before the 2nd Sonnen fight

Back