Kalinn Williams

textwarrior

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He is only 26 with a KO over Abdul. How do you see him developing? What other MMA fighter might you compare him to being like?

200.gif

Cant say I've seen anything of him other than Saturdays fight but yeah, he could be aight.

Straight gantstah. Bright future but gotta see his takedown defense more.

So many good prospects yet casuals gravitate towards a couple flashy knockouts over nobodies.

This is why the UFC doesn’t get behind real prospects.

<{cruzshake}>

Striker with a lot of power and good accuracy and timing. That alone can get him into the top 10. Don't know anything about his wrestling, cardio, chin, or ground game though.

Striker with a lot of power and good accuracy and timing. That alone can get him into the top 10. Don't know anything about his wrestling, cardio, chin, or ground game though.

His Cardio and TDD is what I'm curious about too, not everyone has to be a "Duhvizon Wun Wrassler" to have good TDD, but if he can't keep fights on the Feet against the Elite's he's bound to come across than his power and speed won't matter for shit if he's flat on his back, and can't stuff a takedown.

Will be cut and make his way to Bellator. I hate saying things like this because I'm just some person talking on the internet and dude is a legit fighter and will do more in MMA than I ever will. Just how I see it though. He's better off if Bellator anyway. A lot more money.

Covington vs Williams

There can be only one Chaos...or Khaos

..book it Dana!:eek:

So many good prospects yet casuals gravitate towards a couple flashy knockouts over nobodies.

This is why the UFC doesn’t get behind real prospects.

<{cruzshake}>
To be fair, his opponents where absolutely decent for a new guy. Who are your overlooked prospects? Im honestly interested btw, not trying to set u up or anything :)

How you gonna give yourself a nickname and then nickname that nickname?
He's basically Kalinn "Khaos 'The Ox Fighter'" Williams haha.
Joke is I thought his fist name was actually Khaos.

Didn't Cowboy name his kids Danger and Brutality or something ridiculous like that?

Is this a Shogun situation where he will be billed by his nickname or is Khaos part of his legal name?

Joke is I thought his fist name was actually Khaos.

Didn't Cowboy name his kids Danger and Brutality or something ridiculous like that?
His first kid's middle name is Danger, which is a clear setup for his son to reply "Danger is my middle name" when his chicken shit friends tell him jumping a bike over the live hornet's nest is too dangerous (this is Cerrone's son after all). First name is Dacson, which is...something. His second kid's name is Riot River Cerrone, which sounds like an old timey pro wrestler or wild west stage coach robber.
Cringey names, but very in-character for Cerrone haha.

Back