Kaley Cuoco on ‘sensitive’ sex scenes with Big Bang Theory ex Johnny Galecki

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The Big Bang Theory creator added extra sex scenes “just to f**k” with two co-stars who had just split up, Kaley Cuoco has claimed.

Kaley Cuoco has claimed that The Big Bang Theory bosses added more sex scenes with her ex Johnny Galecki after they split “just to f**k with us”.

The actress, 34, played Penny in the popular series for 12 years alongside Galecki’s Leonard.

The former couple originally dated for two years during their early days on the hugely popular CBS sitcom, which streams locally on Binge.

But once they decided to end the relationship in 2009, the actors still had to continue their on set romance between Penny and Leonard.

In rare comments about her relationship with her co-star, Kaley explained during a chat on Dax Shepard’s Armchair Expert podcast: “We dated at the beginning of the show for almost two years. When we did the pilot and I was crushing so hard but he had a girlfriend then.

“Eventually, we got together and we were mad about each other for two years but then we broke up,” she added.

“Luckily Johnny and I came out of it so brilliantly and we’re closer today than we ever were.”

On filming subsequent sex scenes, Kaley described how she become suspicious of creator Chuck Lorre.

She recalled: “It was a little sensitive for a minute. But I just remember Chuck Lorre – the genius behind our show – I remember those weeks where our characters would be jumping in bed with each other every other second.

“Johnny and I talk about it and I think (Chuck) did that on purpose just to f**k with us.

“If I was with him, I would ask him because it came out of nowhere. All of a sudden these characters were all up on each other.”

The actress was thought to have been paid $US1 million ($A1.37 million) per episode – matching co-stars Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kunal Nayyar and Simon Helberg.

Kaley told the Los Angeles Times: “That experience – the cast, the amount of time spent together, the pay, the ratings, like, it was nuts, it was unheard of.

“That was so special and will be a part of my heart for the rest of my life.

“Nothing will ever compare to that and I think knowing that helps me separate that from what I’m doing now, which is so different and new.”

- https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...i/news-story/3850dfb801a9f9b7e52f2b4da3878a8d

i wanna see her knew show flight, looks like another 'you' show.

but lol at kaley whining bout this. she has had so many nudes leaked over the yeras, something like this bothers her??

“That experience – the cast, the amount of time spent together, the pay, the ratings, like, it was nuts, it was unheard of."

Sure, if we ignore Seinfeld and Friends.

Don't shit where you eat unless you want to eat shit

haha, learned that when I was hooking up with this chinese chick who rents an apartment in the same house I do...

Shes always been beautiful but Penny on that first season of Big Bang was next level insanity hot

yes, she was really hot season one. Just like Donna on that 70s show.

“That experience – the cast, the amount of time spent together, the pay, the ratings, like, it was nuts, it was unheard of."

Sure, if we ignore Seinfeld and Friends.

yeah, and they did it a decade earlier when it was worth more

yeah i'm aware of that, but why would having those leaked make her not feel uncomfortable about this?
well, doing something on tv which is scripted vs something being leaked from your personal life.

big difference and should have desensitized her to feeling uncomfortable about this since her pics were leaked which would have been way worse feels imo.

Kaley Cuoco has claimed that The Big Bang Theory bosses added more sex scenes with her ex Johnny Galecki after they split “just to f**k with us”.

Well, you don't shit where you eat.

well, doing something on tv which is scripted vs something being leaked from your personal life.

big difference and should have desensitized her to feeling uncomfortable about this since her pics were leaked which would have been way worse feels imo.
yeah, of course there's a big difference between the two things but i think she can feel uncomfortable about both.... and i'm sure she felt a lot worse about her pics being leaked, but that doesn't mean anything less bad that happens to her is just fine. i don't think that's how feelings work bro.

yeah, of course there's a big difference between the two things but i think she can feel uncomfortable about both.... and i'm sure she felt a lot worse about her pics being leaked, but that doesn't mean anything less bad that happens to her is just fine. i don't think that's how feelings work bro.
No you are correct, I am just saying I think she would have felt a lot worse re the leaks.

Back