Kaizen Rashguards on sale cheap at Budo!

I've ordered from Budovideos 6 times, and I'm very happy with their service as well. No complaints about that. Just had to mention that these rashguards are not made of "high quality lycra" as advertised, the XXL size ones I got anyway. They're still a pretty good rashguard overall, but if they're not lycra, why put that up there in the item description?

I've ordered from Budovideos 6 times, and I'm very happy with their service as well. No complaints about that. Just had to mention that these rashguards are not made of "high quality lycra" as advertised, the XXL size ones I got anyway. They're still a pretty good rashguard overall, but if they're not lycra, why put that up there in the item description?

Ive got a medium and its the same

Guys quick question... if I wear medium tshirts, should I get medium Rashie?....

I plan on getting a Mizuno rashguard...anyone have any experience with this rashguard?

What a coincidence... I just got my short and long-sleeve Kaizen rashguards in today.

From first impressions, the quality looks good and they're comfortable enough, plus they look nice... but one caveat: they were advertised on Budovideos as being made of "high quality lycra", but the XXL rashies I got say 83% Nylon, 17% Spandex on the tag. A little truth in advertising would've been nice.

Now that just pisses me off. I guess I'll be too lazy to send an angry email asking for a refund and having to ship the item back. Let us know how it goes in training.

i recieved my order like in 2 days, but thats because i was too lazy to drive the 25min to pick it up, anyway, my other rashguards are all xl (gameness, hitman, xfgear) and these fit good, so i did the same thinking in regards to the fit, but damn this xl fits like a xxl, anyone else have this problem? i guess i can wash it and tumble dry it.

Guys quick question... if I wear medium tshirts, should I get medium Rashie?....

I plan on getting a Mizuno rashguard...anyone have any experience with this rashguard?

I've got a Mizuno rashguard that I like quite a bit. I do not have a lot to compare it to as it is the first and only rashguard I have used but I have no complaints with it.

I've got a Mizuno rashguard that I like quite a bit. I do not have a lot to compare it to as it is the first and only rashguard I have used but I have no complaints with it.

Hows the sizing?.....should I get a medium? 5'6 150lbs...mm...i wear medium sized tshirts..and thanks for your reply :)

Hows the sizing?.....should I get a medium? 5'6 150lbs...mm...i wear medium sized tshirts..and thanks for your reply :)

I've heard most people say go with your normal shirt size, but for me I always have to order a size up. I wear XL t-shirts and I have to wear XXL rashies. It depends on your body type I guess. I'm short and stocky with a thick torso and wide shoulders.

I've heard most people say go with your normal shirt size, but for me I always have to order a size up. I wear XL t-shirts and I have to wear XXL rashies. It depends on your body type I guess. I'm short and stocky with a thick torso and wide shoulders.

hmm, i guess i'll go with my tshirt size. I like my rashguards to be fitted and snug. Thanks!

btw, where do you train in the phils? :) Ima be visiting Philippines next year again ..ahah

btw, where do you train in the phils? :) Ima be visiting Philippines next year again ..ahah

If you do, drop me or BabyPhenom a PM. He probably knows more places you can roll here than I do. :D

meh solid color, long sleeves, with longer trunks at walmart for 10 bucks.. no fancy logos.

What a coincidence... I just got my short and long-sleeve Kaizen rashguards in today.

From first impressions, the quality looks good and they're comfortable enough, plus they look nice... but one caveat: they were advertised on Budovideos as being made of "high quality lycra", but the XXL rashies I got say 83% Nylon, 17% Spandex on the tag. A little truth in advertising would've been nice.

An update on this: I checked the website a while ago and they've changed the description to correctly reflect what the tag says.

How are you guys going about washing these rashguards? I notice it says something like 'handwash only.' I assume you can use detergent when hand washing in cold water, and then hang dry.

Yeah, I use regular detergent, handwash cold, hang dry. So far, so good.

Yeah, the deal has been done for a long while. This thread has pretty much become about the rashguards themselves.

Back