Kaizen Rashguards on sale cheap at Budo!

Shadow Smurf

White Belt
Reaction score
just thought I'd share.

It can be the grappler's best friend; a veritable second skin to protect the body from the ravages of infection and abrasion.

That being said, finding the right one at the right price can be a trying and expensive process. Your friends at Budo Videos are here to help.

Kaizen Athletic has developed the ultimate rashguard for the serious mat practitioner.

Built from the highest quality lycra, and double stitched throughout for superior durability, the Kaizen Athletic rash guards have long lasting logos printed with water-based ink that will stand up to repeated washings and never crack.

Available in both short sleeve and long sleeve styles, the Kaizen rash guard also boasts an 'extra long' fit that keeps them from 'riding up' while rolling.

Never the cheapest tool in a grappler's bag of tricks, we at Budo Videos would like to give everybody a chance to experience the comfort, functionality, and style of the new Kaizen Athletic rashguard.

So, from now until Midnight, Sunday March 16 Budo Videos is slashing the price on this incredible new essential item.

Short Sleeve: ONLY $19.95 (Regular $39.95)

Long Sleeve: ONLY $24.95 (Regular $44.95)

Order today, supplies aren't limited but on a deal like this, time certainly is.

i've ordered a few times from budovideos. great store.

i probably gonna head to budovideos tomorow. hope the sale isn't only an online thing

How do these rashies fit?....I wear size M tshirts..and large zip ups...should i go w/ the medium?

Thanks for the link..those look really nice!

For all the rashguards I have I order a size larger than my t-shirt size. I'm not sure about how Kaizen fits but I'd get one size larger.

For all the rashguards I have I order a size larger than my t-shirt size. I'm not sure about how Kaizen fits but I'd get one size larger.

I thought rashguards were meant to fit tightly...i haven't really worn a rashguard so i have no idea what im talkinga bout. I'll take your advice though.

Great, I'd been meaning to get a tight long sleeve rashie, so this is good timing.

The only tight rashguards I own to base a size comparison on unfortunately have a weird size run(Budo's Pan Am 07 shortsleeve that ran up to XXXL).

I've read all the old threads on rashguard sizing, and most say to get your shirt size or 1 size up, but I weigh 250 lbs, wear Large shirts best fit and XL for loose fit, and fit nearly perfectly into those XXXL Pan Am 07 rashies. Weird. I guess the safe choice would be to go with XXL, but the sleeves might be too long. I'm under 5'9" and don't have very long arms.

Ordered one as soon as I got the email from Budovideoss. Needed another longsleeve. Would have gone with an fx gear but they are gone now. Great price! Budovideos is definitely a great site with good service.

I thought rashguards were meant to fit tightly...i haven't really worn a rashguard so i have no idea what im talkinga bout. I'll take your advice though.

They are meant to fit tightly. I noticed when I order my shirt size (L) it feels too tight in the shoulders and chest. The material stretches out there and you can see lines there from it stretching on me at least. For reference I'm 6' 178 lbs. I don't have this problem with XL.

They are meant to fit tightly. I noticed when I order my shirt size (L) it feels too tight in the shoulders and chest. The material stretches out there and you can see lines there from it stretching on me at least. For reference I'm 6' 178 lbs. I don't have this problem with XL.

Okay, if you can rock an XL at 178 then I think I'd be risking looking like an overstuffed sausage in one at 250. I'm gonna go with XXL. Thanks for the informative post.

Budo processed my order on the 13 Mar and I'm very patiently waiting for it. That reminds me, are you supposed to get a separate notification for shipping as well as when the order is processed? I never got the former.

Budo processed my order on the 13 Mar and I'm very patiently waiting for it. That reminds me, are you supposed to get a separate notification for shipping as well as when the order is processed? I never got the former.

im pretty sure they send you an email when the item is shipped.
anyway I just received short sleeved one earlier this week, it took about 3 weeks to get down here.

What a coincidence... I just got my short and long-sleeve Kaizen rashguards in today.

From first impressions, the quality looks good and they're comfortable enough, plus they look nice... but one caveat: they were advertised on Budovideos as being made of "high quality lycra", but the XXL rashies I got say 83% Nylon, 17% Spandex on the tag. A little truth in advertising would've been nice.

I have nothing but good things to say about ordering from budovideos. I have ordered twice from them and they have great service.

Back