Media Kai Asakura Almost Gets into a Fight Over Littering

im glad asakura didnt put both of them to sleep

Nobody fought anybody… nobody even pretended to fight anybody in that vid.

Even if they did, this whole vid seems scripted and fake, and u r all retarded.

same guy starts to punch the air, suddenly now they recognise who he is.
imagine the only way to know Armstrong is to see him on a bike, or onlyway to recognize Jordan is to put a basketball in his hand. Clark Kent level BS.

Nobody fought anybody… nobody even pretended to fight anybody in that vid.

Even if they did, this whole vid seems scripted and fake, and u r all retarded.

same guy starts to punch the air, suddenly now they recognize who he is.
imagine the only way to know Armstrong is to see him on a bike, or only way to recognize Jordan is to put a basketball in his hand. Clark Kent level BS.
Agreed. Scripted AF. Probably blurred out the faces as they were his buddies. Who even considers cigarettes' butts littering?

kai is the gentle half of the two.

As an after-school activity, he took up painting among girls who meet in Fine Arts studio on the high school campus.

While likes of his brother Mikuru, join local bike gangs at 14 or 15 making noise at night riding around suburb towns in a large troop and sniffing paint remover in parking alot, he remained a good student scoring the highest GPA in his school for 3 years.

Mikuru dropped out as a 10th grader and was about to enter the underworld when police arrested him. He ended up staying at a correction facility for about a year and half. He says he was convicted of unlicensed reckless riding but you wouldn't do that much time for a simple felony like that. I can write my guess on what he actually did which will probably be found true at least partially but I don't want to entertain undeserving big mouth guest sherdoggers by doing that.

Back