kabib and tony should just wait for their title shots.

What do they do when Conor comes back, and fights Nate or Woodley? could be 2018 before either of them gets a shot.

Are you sure that Khabib or Fergy can afford to take that much time off? It's not like they've made crazy money working their ways up. Whichever would go second probably won't have a fight for over a year from now.
it's hard to get to the top, look at ferg. he took a short notice fight and almost lost his huge win streak and title shot.

conor took a short notice against diaz and got strangled. if he lost the rematch he would have lost most of his star power. probably better to wait than risk it.

What do they do when Conor comes back, and fights Nate or Woodley? could be 2018 before either of them gets a shot.
i would not pay for those fights and i'm sure many would not either. time for the ufc to right the ship.

Khabib is gonna pull out injured or ramadanized anyway, so he'll sit out another year.

they both deserve the title shot and the big money fight. i wouldn't give away my golden ticket in an eliminator fight either. just sit out like woodley until they get their shot

Isn't Woodley angling for a Conor match up also? So now Conor has the FW, LW and WW divisions on hold!

Back