kabib and tony should just wait for their title shots.

johnnyroastbeef

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
they both deserve the title shot and the big money fight. i wouldn't give away my golden ticket in an eliminator fight either. just sit out like woodley until they get their shot

What if i told you they just wanna fight

If the champ was more reliable in his title defences, you'd have a point.

But who knows with him....could never happen for all we know.

That would leave two top fighters sitting on their hands. The sport has to move on.

If they wait too long Lando may just get there and knock them both the fuck out.

#LandoBless

I could have sworn you were complaining about this type of "bullshit" and wanted Aldo vs. Conor for the 155 title yesterday.

They will never fight Conor. Conor the fraud has never defended a title and never will

Yeah, but the question is, who is the #1 contender?

There is only one way to determine that, Khabib and Tony need to fight each other...If not, another top fighter needs to call both of these guys out...

If the champ was more reliable in his title defences, you'd have a point.

But who knows with him....could never happen for all we know.

That would leave two top fighters sitting on their hands. The sport has to move on.
then pay up ufc

Yeah, but the question is, who is the #1 contender?

There is only one way to determine that, Khabib and Tony need to fight each other...If not, another top fighter needs to call both of these guys out...
they are both #1 contenders. give kabib the title shot or tony and the other can pray that conor wins so they can get paid next.
But i hope they give the shot to Aldo personally.

they are both #1 contenders. give kabib the title shot or tony and the other can pray that conor wins so they can get paid next.
But i hope they give the shot to Aldo personally.

How can you have two #1 contenders? I think Tony should be the #1 contender then, if they arent gonna face each other...Because he has been more active in the last couple of years...

So we just shouldn't see Aldo, Khabib, or Ferguson fight for months to over a year while they wait for Conor? I mean Aldo and Khabib, sure, we're used to that, but Ferguson likes staying active. And it seems like Khabib and Aldo want to stay active while they're healthy as well. You can't just put everyone on hold because Conor is having a baby.

I say Khabib vs. Aldo and Ferguson vs. Nate, myself. Keep them all active and in the fans' view. If Nate won't take it, Khabib vs. Fergy and Aldo can fight Max (his last relevant challenge at FW).

So we just shouldn't see Aldo, Khabib, or Ferguson fight for months to over a year while they wait for Conor? I mean Aldo and Khabib, sure, we're used to that, but Ferguson likes staying active. And it seems like Khabib and Aldo want to stay active while they're healthy as well. You can't just put everyone on hold because Conor is having a baby.

I say Khabib vs. Aldo and Ferguson vs. Nate, myself. Keep them all active and in the fans' view. If Nate won't take it, Khabib vs. Fergy and Aldo can fight Max (his last relevant challenge at FW).

you make good points but fighters want to stay active when they are working their way up the ladder, now that they are at the top it's about getting paid.

i think aldo should wait for conor too, ufc fucked up
So everyone should wait for Conor? And what if new contenders come up in the next year and a half while everyone is waiting? They should wait too. Usually when you wait, you get passed over. Tyron being the major exception.

How can you have two #1 contenders? I think Tony should be the #1 contender then, if they arent gonna face each other...Because he has been more active in the last couple of years...
they are both monsters and have nothing to prove and should be fighting each other for the belt right now. but ufc fucked that up by gifting conor the title shot.

So everyone should wait for Conor? And what if new contenders come up in the next year and a half while everyone is waiting? They should wait too. Usually when you wait, you get passed over. Tyron being the major exception.
yes wait unless ufc will pony up, tyron waited over a year for his shot and it payed off

you make good points but fighters want to stay active when they are working their way up the ladder, now that they are at the top it's about getting paid.
Are you sure that Khabib or Fergy can afford to take that much time off? It's not like they've made crazy money working their ways up. Whichever would go second probably won't have a fight for over a year from now.

Back