K2 wins purse bid

I just want to know is this fight going to be picked up in the US. It is the HW Championship of the World, for Christ Sake.

Vlad's ko ratio sucks, Povetkin wins easy.

That's because he's not an American..

I know but that should make us care more. They should shove it down our throats so Much that fighters would come out the wood works to challage them, until we can bring the belt home. Were is our national pride.

any source that Showtime will air this fight?

I know but that should make us care more. They should shove it down our throats so Much that fighters would come out the wood works to challage them, until we can bring the belt home. Were is our national pride.

Tucked firmly between our legs.

Your right they have beat everyone that We could throw at them but we should never admit defeat and should keep at it, until we bring the belt home.

And why should they accept fights with the guys you throw at them if they are not worthy? They've already beaten all the best americans. Most of the good HWs coming up are european too: Pulev, Boytsov, Helenius... The US has DEontay Wilder, which is still an unknown quantity at this point, and that's about it. You'd better get used to this for the time being, americans dominated the HW division for a long time, now it's someone else's turn.

And why should they accept fights with the guys you throw at them if they are not worthy? They've already beaten all the best americans. Most of the good HWs coming up are european too: Pulev, Boytsov, Helenius... The US has DEontay Wilder, which is still an unknown quantity at this point, and that's about it. You'd better get used to this for the time being, americans dominated the HW division for a long time, now it's someone else's turn.

Look I don't have any logical or reasonable reason for the Klits to fight another HW from the states, cause like you said there isn't a worthy opponent for them to fight, but dammit I can dream, that one day We will hold the belt again, and yall keep coming in here killing my dreams,MY Dreams, don't yall have any Mercy. :icon_cry2

Look I don't have any logical or reasonable reason for the Klits to fight another HW from the states, cause like you said there isn't a worthy opponent for them to fight, but dammit I can dream, that one day We will hold the belt again, and yall keep coming in here killing my dreams,MY Dreams, don't yall have any Mercy. :icon_cry2

Lol, I'm sure an american HW will held the HW championship in the future, but come on you already held it for a long time, let someone else their time in the spotlight you selfish fucks :icon_chee

Back