K1 Aleksei Oleinik sleeps Francis Ngannou in 1 round.

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We all saw his performance vs Werdum, a striking masterpiece.

He is the only real thread for Ngannou at HW.

n42fyPBx_400x400.jpg

Battle of the sloppy strikers.

Olyinik has been finished with strikes 7 times, if he doesn’t get him to the ground he doesn’t make it past the first

I know this is a joke thread, but Aleksei has a legit shot at beating Francis. Not saying it's likely.... Francis probably KO's him most of the time. But if Oleinik somehow gets it to the ground, it's over. 54 finishes in 59 W's.

UFC: So easy even a caveman can do it!

giphy.gif

I know this is a joke thread, but Aleksei has a legit shot at beating Francis. Not saying it's likely.... Francis probably KO's him most of the time. But if Oleinik somehow gets it to the ground, it's over. 54 finishes in 59 W's.

He wouldn't get him to the ground without getting hurt badly though.

See my soon to be finished thread on Ngannou's grossly underrated TDD and clinch skills.

He seems to have pillow fists compaired to most heavyweights. Francis wouldnt lose that fight by anything other than a quick panic sub imo.

Olyinik has been finished with strikes 7 times, if he doesn’t get him to the ground he doesn’t make it past the first

This is why i expected werdum to demolish him. werdums standup sometimes is really good sometimes he just shits the bed. on the ground and standing on paper it seemed like werdum should take it fairly easy and he just blew it from start to finish

He has 0 shot. Alistair clowned him, and Ngannous is bigger and stronger than Alistair.

The guy is so slow, he will take a shot, and get slept.

Back