K-Superboy Ranked 15 Last Week in the FW Div.....

Let's just start with one llama and see if he can handle more than one.

tumblr_nf5wb0V5ul1rd8w8ao1_400.gif
Are you crazy? Libby wins by KO rd 1 easy! He should start off with a non top 10 llama at least!

I guess I've never really looked one in the eyes before, but llamas DO have souls, unlike goats!

Meh, I've always thought Lamas was a bit overrated. He's good all around and definitely top 10, but his best wins were Bermudez, a guy who IMO was even more overrated, and than Cub, in a fight he was clearly losing until Cub pulled a Cub lol.

LLamas is a different story though. He runs GOATs off the mountain.

But for srs, as a longtime Superboy supporter the ball licking needs to be toned down. He's got the makings of a great striker, but he's 3 fights in against B level. I don't want his fans to go down the Conor route. Win or lose I think he should fight Kawajiri. Another strong wrestler litmus test who's similar rank wise but also mostly cause of their bad blood.

give Doo Hoo Choo what he is asking for - Swanson/Kawajiri winner
Ricardo should fight Ortega, imo (perfect fight for Mexico card)

I want to see what happens against top ten opponents first.

Those people usually aren't on the hype trains though.
So do I...but that doesn't erase the fact that he's walked right thru 3 UFC contenders (anyone in the UFC feathers is a contender in my book no matter how little the potential) like a hot knife thru butter. He does have to prove himself more for sure but you'd be hard pressed to tell me about anyone who's done similar and who isn't MMA dynasty material already.

This kid is nasty.

I can see Superboy and Yair eventually destroying everyone in the top ten.

Dude he is KOing everybody like they are amateurs. I think the Lamas fight would go the same as the Tavares fight. He would eventually get up and then blast him. Lamas can only win via lay n pray.

Back