K Brand Heavy Bag and Pads PRICELIST

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Ryukyu Damashi, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Ryukyu Damashi

Ryukyu Damashi Ryukyu Damashi

My summer trip to Thailand is winding down, so I'm doing all my loot shopping. I ordered a pair of K Brand Thai pads and a heavy bag. I placed the order through facebook and prepaid with PayPal with no extra fees. I actually prefer to do it this way, it saves me time. I don't have to waste a whole day running around to various shops to get my loot. They delivered the heavy bag and pads right to my hotel for free.

The leather used on the bag and pads is amazing. The bag has the thickest/softest leather I have ever felt on a bag. It isn't painted like Twins/windy/fairtex, it is dyed full grain leather. Comparable to Cleto Reyes leather bags, if you have ever seen them.

The price is also amazing. $70 for the pads and $150 for the bag.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. joeymarvelous

joeymarvelous ALL THE BELTS!!!

Beautiful stuff. I've always thought of really nice Thai Pads as more than just training equipment, but sculpture art as well, and these qualify without a doubt. Tell us more after a few rounds!