K-1 is a f*cking joke: McMichael

Originally posted by SpacePotato
And remember folks...

pudgy != lame fighter

pict14.jpg

pict16.jpg

end of thread

LOL the depths that this thread can go to.....i will say this....you guys are creative.

Yeah, I tried to delete it earlier but it won't let me damnit.

I wanna fight McMichael, as long as he doesn't sit on me or give me that bad bad bad hair cut

Originally posted by DNut
This thread name is hilarious. Jread sounded so mad.

Yeah, it was pretty irritating at first. However, I'm over it, don't care anymore and wish one of the mods would delete this damn thread.

i think it was funny that you got so mad at me, without even knowing me.

Hi Guys
I met Andrew in Japan - I helped Gary and he got Andrew to help me for an upcoming MMA fight. I posted a thank you on my own website to him.

I respect this guy - he's the funniest guy in a sometimes boring fight world where the only thing we talk about are the toughest braindead zombies who throws the hardest punches. If more guys like Andrew fight in the K-1 - it'd be a lot more fun.

So anyone who wants to challenge this guy because you think he is a joke - then you are exactly the person to fight Andrew. And I'll be pissing myself when you loose - because if you can't keep your cool, then I guess you'll never be a champion, or a great name.

I wish Andrew the best and I hope he has enough time to prepare. Andrew, if you have trouble preparing - you know, I'm in Korea - hop on over and I'll bloody well help you.

Kobus
www.ko-bus.com

Originally posted by boi727
Well I think LeBanner can take him. LOL :D
Based on what? His goofy hair?
Hey man, when can we expect to see you in action?

Originally posted by kobus
Hi Guys
I met Andrew in Japan - I helped Gary and he got Andrew to help me for an upcoming MMA fight. I posted a thank you on my own website to him.

I respect this guy - he's the funniest guy in a sometimes boring fight world where the only thing we talk about are the toughest braindead zombies who throws the hardest punches. If more guys like Andrew fight in the K-1 - it'd be a lot more fun.

So anyone who wants to challenge this guy because you think he is a joke - then you are exactly the person to fight Andrew. And I'll be pissing myself when you loose - because if you can't keep your cool, then I guess you'll never be a champion, or a great name.

I wish Andrew the best and I hope he has enough time to prepare. Andrew, if you have trouble preparing - you know, I'm in Korea - hop on over and I'll bloody well help you.

Kobus
www.ko-bus.com

Lol, Andrew is a class act, I hope to see him fighting soon, there is a lot of hype about him, but does he have good kicks? I think he would do better in MMA than in kickboxing.

All you people out here dissing on Andrew McMichael are pathetic... let the man fight first before u start talking crap... you shouldn't even be talking crap, you make it to K-1 then u have the right to say what u want

Back